Granny pants

Angelblue

Twin Mummy
Reaction score
Anyone else still in granny pants? I can't bring myself to wear normal knickers because they sit on my c-section scar - and well I'm not afraid to admit it - THEY'RE SO COMFY!!! lol!

Is it just me?

nope you're not the only one, I'm still using my huge pregnancy ones, keeps my belly nice and warm haha :haha:

NO!! :lol: I love my big pants!! So confy and worn in, even the ones that have a few holes in i love. Sexy pants just don't feel as sexy with an orange peel ass and purple stretch marks!

Me and my friend were talking about this the other day! I mentioned that I've become a big fan of the granny pants and she agreed, they're so comfy!

I still sometimes where my big pants :D Although i have started wearing my old knickers again :)

Yeah I'm in my granny pants 7 months later. I find my old ones so uncomfortable now.

Ha ha I love them - my OH finds them hilarious!

I tried on a pair of my old knickers this morning - eewww I had to get them off straight away!

I had a section too and i still wear granny pants 10 weeks on lol

I LOVE BIG PANTS!
I used to be in thongs 24/7 before being pregnant LOL as they felt much more comfy than anything else. Than I've been wearing big pants for ages, I can't even wear a thong anymore! :flower:

I usually wear granny panties as I find them so much more comfortable now :rofl:

I do wear a thong a few times a week though...but much prefer my grannies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->