Grapefruit Juice. . . Magic Baby Juice?

AlaskaWife

1 MMC
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just read about women drinking grapefruit juice daily as a way to make your body more accommodating to :spermy: Have any of you tried this? Do you drink it everyday until O or until BFP? Has anyone had a BFP that they attribute to grapefruit juice? I hate the stuff but I'll down a gallon a day if that's what it takes to make a baby.

I have never heard of this before, but I am very questioning of it. Grapefruit is kind of acidic isn't it? I know your not suppose to eat to much acidicy fruits/foods cause it can mess with your PH balance and make your body hostile towards :spermy: . Maybe it might be in small dosages its good? I recently read about how fresh pineapple core can aid in implantation, so I'm trying that this month. You eat it for like 3-4 days starting after you ovulate. Even pineapple is acidicy and my dr. told me to avoid eating to much before I ovulate.

What I've read is that it is actually very alkaline and helps create more high quality EWCM.

I haven't heard anything about grapefruit juice for EWCM, but I like that stuff anyway! :) for EWCM I just use EPO (which has made a difference) but I still can't seem to produce enough so I have to use Preseed

I've tried it a couple cycles from CD 1 til o and it does create more ewcm. Both months were bfn's. I also o'd early last month using it. May just be coincidence or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"