• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

gratefull for this homepage

mammabear

2nd trimester
Reaction score
hi everyone
i'm a very happy (today at least) pregnant. i'm so glad,this homepage and forum exists. i don't have much idea about computers and my english isn't perfect either-so ladies,feel free to write in german or creole :hi:
my baba is due march 16th. i'm a bit nervous,she might choose to be born on st.patrick's day...

:hug: hi and welcome hun :hug: i'm from Waterford. how is your pregnancy going?

hi ladymilly
i hope that's the way it works and i hope you can see that message on your computer...
my pregnancy is going very well. i never had morningsickness,i was tired when it was to expect,weard moods at times agressiv with my fiancée ;-)) but he's a strong man... and some seconds later i'm so so sorry :cry:

and how are you? when do you expect your baby? how many weeks are you pregnant?

:hi: I'm nowhere near you but just wanted to say welcome to BnB! x

hi ladymilly
i hope that's the way it works and i hope you can see that message on your computer...
my pregnancy is going very well. i never had morningsickness,i was tired when it was to expect,weard moods at times agressiv with my fiancée ;-)) but he's a strong man... and some seconds later i'm so so sorry :cry:

and how are you? when do you expect your baby? how many weeks are you pregnant?

i had my baby 5 weeks ago hun. his name is jack.
i was very moody when i was pregnant too!! when are you due your baby hun?

hi,my baba is due 16.march. since a week i can feel her very well :) god,what a feeling and emotions...

aw its such a lovely feeling isn't it hun. it won't be long now till you get to meet your LO :hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"