great cheap doppler gel

highlandlassi

pregnant with twins
Reaction score
just wanted to share this tip with anyone usuing a doppler. the other day i ran out of gel and went into panick mode as i wanted to have a listen. i tried moisture cream but seems anything thick and not clear wouldnt work and i came up with......HAIR GEL! it works better than the original doppler gel i had. and it is dirt cheap.. you can get cheap stuff here at the dollar store for a buck! thought i should share.

Doesnt it make you all sticky when it dries?! lol I have been wondering what else I could use since my bottle is getting a bit low...

i just use good old KY jelly :) works wonders as thats all the doppler gel actually is x

i work in a surgery and thankfully have the use of the practice Doppler and gels. In the surgery they use KY jelly if the proper jelly isnt around. Not sure how expensive this is though x

awesome :) im gonna use my KY tonight :) FOR THE DOPPLER PEOPLE THE DOPPLER :rofl:

hey , i use a lubricant like ky for my doppler but its a really cheap version from poundland !! works great an like i said it only £1 !!! i expect alot of 99p stores do it !

I just use lotion! Then I can rub it in when I'm done :rofl:

I got some off ebay really cheap. Can random gels/lotions not ruin the doppler? as thats what mine said in the instructions. Anyone know if this is true? or yet another money making plan?

As long as it isn't oil based, you should be fine. Water based is good, gel or lotion, etc. Its the oil that damages the material.

Really? Mine said I could use baby oil or vaseline with it :lol: How random!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->