great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kinda long thread

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by babynmee, Jan 28, 2011.

1. babynmee

babynmee Well-Known Member

so as yall know hubby kids and i have been living with mil for about 3 mos now and i am going crazy..well we have been looking for places to live to get outta here before ww3 starts or i kill my mil and hide the body. today out of the blue hubby wanted to drive around and look for places...and to get me outta the house as ive been on bed rest..(kinda to lift my spirits) we had already found a place we thought we were gunna get but wanted a few more options.so as were driving around and literally finding not one single house for rent going street by street. then we come across this house for sale and decided to stop since we saw someone was there. just to see...well it turns out it was the owner there. so she lets us see the place which is freaking huge!!!!!!!2 story house garden in front with 5 or 6 bedrooms ENORMOUS kitchen big balcony on second floor and she was converting another bathroom upstairs. and the backyard is big enough to put a pool and have plenty of room for a garden. absolutly gorgeous!!! and she is in the middle of renovating it putting new tile and all kinds of stuff!!! i was so scared to ask the price. well we asked and she is asking 1 million pesos which equals out to like 90 thousand i almost crapped my pants!!! this house is so very huge and so cheap!!!!!! and we talked to the lady about maybe rent to own. at this point im inlove with this house! so we came upon an agreement she is going to rent us the downstairs 3 bd 1 ba (with a freaking tub!!!! noone here in mexico seems to have a bathtub) enormous kitchen and huge living room. plus we get the whole back yard for ourselves. and all we pay monthly is 1200 pesos (about 100 dollars) a month!!!!!!!!then after 6 mos well talk about buying it and the whole house will be ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so freaking happy right now. were going tomorrow to give the deposit and shes gunna finish up the renovations and in about a week were gunna move in. no credit check no application nothing!!!!! just a sweet old lady who owns a house way too big for her.and its all fenced in and secure. i am so freaking happy right now i can bairly stand it!!!!!and to top it off i get a bath!!!! i have literally been dreaming of a bath since ive been here.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bath..
    ok yall so sorry it was so long i just couldnt contain it any longer.

2. codiontour

codiontour One DD and 40+5w/DS:)

That sounds so wonderful!!!Congrats!!!

3. babynmee

babynmee Well-Known Member

thank you!!!!i really needed to get some good news to lift my spirits up and this really is just the best news ive had since i found out i was pregnant. things kept going bad for us since i found out i was pregnant and we really needed this good luck. this is a once in a lifetime kind of thing!

4. 0400772

0400772 Im having a baby!! :)

wow congratz :)

5. happybeany

happybeany Well-Known Member

That's awesome :D congratulations xxx

6. Fabby

Fabby mummy to my amazing boy x

sounds brill :thumbup: good luck with everything xx

7. shimmy

shimmy mummy , daddy and baby

8. CelticNiamh

CelticNiamh Well-Known Member

How are you getting on, hope it went well with the house and your moving or planing your move right now, plus you get the long awaited bath :flower:

9. Macmad

Macmad Happy mum of 2!

Congrats on your great news!

10. Lettym

Lettym Well-Known Member

Congrats! Wow, reading that even made me real happy! The house sounds amazing and for the price.. Wow I feel jealous right now lol. Good luck! I'm Mexican but I live in Florida so yea I know how Mexico is.