Great deal on CBD

Becka.

Reaction score
Hi I just though I would tell you about my great little find on Ebay UK I have just got 10CBD with com inder for £20.00 and free P&P I dont no if this is one of them to good to be true deals and they wont work but for that price I thought I'll give them a try. I only got that many because I have had 3MC and its costing me a bomb keep buying them from the shop because as you all no we love POAS. I will also be useing IC and FRER just in case they don't work. Has any one else found that some things off Ebay or Amazon dont work? I no there were some left if you want to take a look. PS I am not the seller LOL just thought I'll tell all the POAS add about it save some money as we all need to.

thanks I just found that too! I've order 4 for £9...

i sent this seller a question regarding the expiry date on these tests as it doesnt state in the listing and i have had no reply.

if anyone buys any can you post the expiry date please :)

i have bought from this seller. he posted really really quickly. i was really impressed. however no dates on the foils so ? past expiry but i can confirm they work. i got preg 1-2 on fri and preg 2-3 this morning with them so great saving.
x

i have bought from this seller. he posted really really quickly. i was really impressed. however no dates on the foils so ? past expiry but i can confirm they work. i got preg 1-2 on fri and preg 2-3 this morning with them so great saving.
x

Glad to hear you got your 2-3!!

I ordered some too, so if I find an expiry date i'll post back

oooo do you have the sellers Id name: so i can find them quickly? x

it came up in top ten items when i searched clear blue digital - it's easy to spot - listing price is £20 (price for 10)
try that, I'll go and check my email...

dunno if i'm allowed to post a link
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clearblu...re_RL&var=&hash=item5f787c387c#ht_1434wt_1185

seller easy_2008

i sent this seller a question regarding the expiry date on these tests as it doesnt state in the listing and i have had no reply.

if anyone buys any can you post the expiry date please :)
I have got mine now they came to days ago and they don't have expiry date on them but what would happen if they are out of date? it's not like you are eating them LOL. I have sent them a email asking what will happen if they are out of date but I think they are going to say they wont work as they want you to buy more to make more money from us POAS adds LOL well like some one has said they do work ill let you all no what they said ill post the email for all to read

I just bought some I hope they come sooooon! A long way from the UK to here!

got mine today - v quick, ordered on Sunday... no expiry dates. I checked an old clear blue (non digi test) i have and it has a date printed on the foil, so I'm thinking maybe these are seconds that couldn't be sold full price owing to the date being missing - and hence we are getting a bargain!

I find it odd though that the seller doesn't want feed-back left fo them on this listing....seems fishy. Those of us that sell on ebay depend on our positive feed-back, so I'm confused. The auctions can easily be made private so no one can see what you've bought....and since it was done on some of their other listings...Idk. It just seems strange.

I didn't see anything about no feedback? when i looked the seller had loads of feedback on cbdigis...

he has loads of pos feedback on the digi tests. i left him positive as i was really impressed with his service as is everyone else by the looks of things. there is nothing on the listing re no feedback. x

It's there....not in the item description, but in the seller's tems.

What does buyer ID kept private mean?

This means that your identity is not shown at any time on eBay so no one knows who purchased this item except for you; as the buyer; and us; as the seller. Most customers would prefer to keep this transaction totally private so we will NOT leave feedback. Equally we do not expect you to leave us feedback and are happy about this. If you want us to leave you feedback we are happy to do so - just let us know you want us to leave feedback by sending us a message when you have received your goods and are happy with your purchase.

In their feedback though, it shows cb digi feed back so obviously those listings haven't been made private.

oh im not sure then but im pleased with them as they do work. and i have left feedback for him. x

oh I'm not saying don't buy from that seller...I just found that part of the listing strange was all :)

. i got preg 1-2 on fri and preg 2-3 this morning with them so great saving.

oh I'm not saying don't buy from that seller...I just found that part of the listing strange was all :)

This is often done to protect the buyer. I personally do not want my customers on Ebay seeing that I buy pregnancy test! Just bought 4, hopefully they work. I cant get them in the US so this will be my first time using them.

So I have got a Email back from them about expiry date and this is what they say just what I thought

23 November 2011

Dear Mrs Butt

Thank you for your Clearblue online enquiry: 001351179A

We hope that you find the following useful. One of our advisors has based their response upon the information that you have provided:

You cannot rely on the result of a test that has passed its expiry date. You will need to test again with a new test.

Please note that genuine Clearblue tests will always be sold in an overwrapped carton with the lot number and expiry date printed on the carton. The lot number number and expiry date will also be printed on the foil pouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->