• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

GREAT experience with my first ultrasound!

GetNmyBelly

Reaction score
before 2day I was estimating I was about 5 weeks. I went & had my very first u/s 2day & at first was very scared because they did the belly u/s & said all they could see was a gestational sac.. so I was freaking out like watt?? wheres my baby?! so they then decided 2 do a vaginal u/s && my mom was with me of course! I was laying down & couldn't see the screen but my mom was standing right behind the lady & the screen & I hear her say "what is that?" & the lady goes "that's a baby" this huge feeling of relief & happiness came over me! then she turned the screen towards me & showed me my little baby. & then something started flickering & I was like wat is that?? & she said the best thing ive ever heard "that's heart activity" I was like watttt?! that's the heart beating?? & she said yes!!! I have never been so happy in my 23 years of living. nothing can beat this feeling. she printed me off 2 pictures & I feel bad 4 not giving my mom one so I think im going 2 wen I see her again on Tuesday. it says fetal pole on both my pictures.. wat does this mean? o yea b4 I 4get im actually 6 weeks 1 day now! had 2 change my ticker lOl I go back on February 10th & I guess ill have another u/s? hopefully by that time they will b able 2 just do the belly u/s. anyone else have really good experience with their first u/s? im pretty much just posting this because im just soo excited I have 2 tell everyone! lOl ill post a pic of my little tiny baby!

tunnamed.jpg

That's brilliant, congratulations! It's so exciting to see the babies heartbeat :D

My first u/s was amazing. I wasn't due to have an u/s until 12 weeks (UK) but they were worried about pelvic pain so were ruling out ectopic pregnancy. I was super anxious and thought it would show that things weren't good but immediately I could see the flashing with the heartbeat. Was just incredible!

x

yes it is incredible! ive been so worried the last few days it just feels so good 2 know that my baby is FINE! I never thought I would have such a good doctors appointment! now I just cant wait till the next one lOl .... do u know wat fetal pole means?

yes it is incredible! ive been so worried the last few days it just feels so good 2 know that my baby is FINE! I never thought I would have such a good doctors appointment! now I just cant wait till the next one lOl .... do u know wat fetal pole means?

fetal pole is the baby

thanks guys!! so fetal pole is just another word 4 the baby? that's weird! I LOVE ultrasounds!!!!! xxx

they didn't say fetal pole they just were calling it a baby & showed me the heart beat. buttt on my pictures (as u can see) it says fetal pole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"