Great SOUTH meet:)

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
Righteo so let's do this thing say November sometime so as to not get lost in translation!

I say London because it's closest to me and I'm hoping I can come :D xXx

Ok im voting Southampton as long as you all protect me from the scummers being a partial pomperian!
November sounds good

ha lol! I am voting soton cus i am here:) But i would love to go to Brighton

London is scarey

Ok im voting Southampton as long as you all protect me from the scummers being a partial pomperian!
November sounds good

:rofl: We'll look after you!

Winchester, London or Southampton would be best for me but I LOVE Brighton (and so does Sam :D) so that would be good too. Don't know what to vote for :rofl: x

i thinkn brighton could be a good day out.

I was going to say as long as the weather's nice, but the day we got there with Sam it was SO windy and rainy...waited until the rain went off (but it was still really wet and windy) and walked miles along the seafront and he loved it!! x

I said bournmouth only because thats where m closest too even though its still 40 mins away :lol:

Voted N/A just so I can see the poll as I really couldn't decide what to vote for...I'll go anywhere :D

Maybe we should see who wants to come and then choose somewhere that everyone can get to? x

i think we will decide in a few days or so when we see what everyone says!

i say southampton, winchester and at a push london as im quite big now and stil got 8 weeks, by november four weeks, to go xoxo

wish i could meet up with you guys but i'm a bit too far out the way - essex - though i just had to add a HUGE pompey FC fan and love visiting their :blush: before maddi was born that was! she was actually concieved after the 7-4 game, ok i'll shut up now :blush:

wish i could meet up with you guys but i'm a bit too far out the way - essex - though i just had to add a HUGE pompey FC fan and love visiting their :blush: before maddi was born that was! she was actually concieved after the 7-4 game, ok i'll shut up now :blush:

:rofl:

I say Brighton because I love it there. I hate London and everywhere else is too far away.

If we're going to London all you Southampton/Winchester/Isle of Wight/anywhere else south people can keep me company on the train from Farnborough :D ...or stop off here on your way for tea! x

If we're going to London all you Southampton/Winchester/Isle of Wight/anywhere else south people can keep me company on the train from Farnborough :D ...or stop off here on your way for tea! x

Definately lol im scared stiff of trains!

I just have to look at Thomas and i shake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->