Greedy mummy.

LOL... you're nuts :) I happily accept all the help I can get!!

I know what you mean to an extent. I was like that with Valerie for the first couple of months, but then I just started to lighten up and let my OH and my Mom help out. There will come a situation sometime where I'm sure you'll have to let someone help and you'll figure out that it's not too bad! :)

It isn't like I don't let people help, there are just certain things only mummy can do mummies way :blush:

How obsessive am I?

I totally agree! I'm just the same. I don't let anyone do anything because they just won't do it right!

Im exactly the same. I always change her bum myself because I OH doesnt dry her properly and then she will get nappy rash. I always have to wash the bottles myself so I know they are done properly.

Im like this with everything tho... I have to do all the housework so its done to my standard or it bugs me and we row because I follow him round while hes doing it checking everything :rofl:

:rofl:I love this thread!!! I am the same to a certain extent!!! Only certain people can feed her, then I watch to make sure they feed her right!! My sil fed her the other day but she fell asleep after half the bottle!! I woke her up so she would finish it!(Becky not my Sil!!!) :rofl:

Sparks! I am the same with my housework too!!! People offer to help but unless I have done it it doesn't feel clean!!!:rofl:

I think its a "mum" thing!!!

i know what u mean hun, i dont even let steve do much with harry.... but then i moan that i do everything!!! :dohh:

Im quite similar and I also get jealous sometimes when certain people interfere with my little girl, shes mine and I want to do those things for her - ok, I know shes not "mine".. shes just on loan for now, until shes 18 lol but I have my ways and no one does things how I want them done for her, except me and sonny.

I didn't have a choice as I had to go back to work. I do know what you mean though. At the moment its only his nanny, me and my OH that do the bottles and making of food etc. I've got a seperate cupboard in the kitchen just for his things so its all kept in one place away from everything else.

Bathing, if someone else does it then I'm standing over them like a hawk. I'm so scared of him falling in the bath.

hmm.. the more I think about it, the more I am like you Toria. But then I know I tend to be on the paranoid side when it comes to someone / something I love. I had horses before that I stabled and I HATED it because no one looked after them as could as I could.

Im quite similar and I also get jealous sometimes when certain people interfere with my little girl, shes mine and I want to do those things for her - ok, I know shes not "mine".. shes just on loan for now, until shes 18 lol but I have my ways and no one does things how I want them done for her, except me and sonny.

I get so jealous when my mum interferes. I often say well she's MINE. :dohh:

I get what you mean! But I do think you're a bit crazy! :rofl:

i agree
but i'm worse :rofl::rofl:
no, i think i'm the same. i cook his food, i put his clothes away in the draws, if someone i trust do things for him i still have to check if it's done properly or i have to be there watching:rofl::dohh:
even when OH cleans his bum (i mean Lincoln's bum:rofl:) i still watch him doing it:dohh:

I don't like other people doing things for Caitlyn, to this day :dohh: Playing with her is fine, but no one can wash her things, do her food, change her bum etc, as good as I can.. Watching her in the bath, and playing with her, other people can do, but the important things I have to do myself :dohh:

Even people I trust, I still worry they might have forgotten to wash her cup properly, and rinse all the bubbles off, or make her food with scissors that have been used for something like chicken... I am so paranoid still.

I feel greedy for not letting other people do things for her but unless I'm not there, I don't like people doing things for her. No one can do things for her like I can.

:rofl: I sound like a nutter, right?

two of my big fears too!! i thought i was being ridiculous. nice to know other mums worry too, i was starting to feel stupid and ott.

Im the same! I always fix his nappy if someone else has put it on.. or i dont let anyone put his clothes away cuz i have a system and its all organised how i want it. Even OH, i dont let him bath him cuz i know if i want things doin properly i have to do it myself. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->