Green poo on Aptimal 1?

lozenge

Reaction score
Hi all

Sorry for the gross question, but my LO's poos have always been a mustardy yellow on Aptimal 1 and now they have gone green! I have heard this can indicate stomach upset etc, but he seems very happy in himself. Anyone else had this? I have heard they can go green on the Easy Digest but not the normal Aptimal? Thanks x

I've had this problem too. All of a sudden James's poo has gone a horrible green and smells quite acidy. Be interesting to find out if anyone else is having the same problem too! Sorry can't help with the answer.

Aptimel causes the stinkiest nappies out of all the formulas - this is something the nurses and doctors told us ALL the time while Alex was in the hospital. So it could be just that?

Im sorry I cant help much further but i thought i would let you know

My sons poo has changed to green too. He is on Enfamil Gentlease. I don't have a clue why. :shrug: I am going to ask his doctor this Tuesday when I take him for his 2 month check-up.

we are feeding Willow on aptimel and she has yellow poo. but then shes only 2 and half weeks old so hasnt been on it as long so maybe they will turn green later.lol

sorry im not more help
x

Joe has green poo on aptemil 1 when he is under the weather. I think any wee virus or snuffle upsets their whole system including digestive.

It then goes back to normal.
As long as they are happy, feeding, no fever, peeing I thin it's ok
xxx

Aiden's poos have gone slightly green too and he's content and happy as usual! Strange!

Joe has green poo on aptemil 1 when he is under the weather. I think any wee virus or snuffle upsets their whole system including digestive.

It then goes back to normal.
As long as they are happy, feeding, no fever, peeing I thin it's ok
xxx

My LO has had a cold for the past week. Hmm may take him to the Docs to be sure. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->