Green Slime..TMI..Sorry...**UPDATED**

Emsy26

Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx
Reaction score
Ok...TMI post...

Everytime I go to loo for #2, when I wipe there is green snot like stuff..was convinced it was coming from front end, then really couldn't be sure, but I just been again and decided to wipe in 2 parts....the green slime definately come from front, there was lots of it, but it wasn't like jelly, it was more like a runny nose. Lol.
Any ideas as to what it could be? Only happens when I go for a poo..but its defo coming from front end.
Oh by the way. I've had thrush for 7 weeks but not had discharge like that with it, could it be related tho?

Thankyou in advance x

Well I just got back from hospital, bubs is doing good, the green is the THRUSH severely outta cntrol...was hoping they would do something but I just got more pessaries..They DON'T WORK!!! :hissy:

But at least I now know what it is and don't have to spend my time worrying if bubs is ok xx

Thankyou ladies x

Plz ring labour ward it sounds like the infection i had after my waters had been leakin ...hav u been wetter down there ?

You not mentioned this to your midwife hun? youve had that a lot huh, I always thought green was an infection? thrush is normally white i think, hopefully someone will know, hope you get it sorted soon :hug: xxx

Mentioned it to M/W but she said it could be the thrush, but as you know she is totally useless! x

Plz ring labour ward it sounds like the infection i had after my waters had been leakin ...hav u been wetter down there ?

Have felt damper but was told that was normal too..put a pad on it got quite damp but then during the night it was bone dry..

I would ring the hosp huni get a 2nd opinion thrush is white or slightly yelllow tinged not green and slimey.

Hhhmm strange? you googled? I would do it for you but it makes me feel queezey thinking about it lol I will probably get shot for suggesting that too! xxx

I was leaking for 10 days prior to being told i was which i was in labour :( ....They said i wasnt and it was normal ....I had an infection and baby needed antibiotics

Rang hospital and am going there once OH finishes work. MIL coming to have kids for me.
I've googled and I'm getting Plug, Infection or Baby done Poop. If it's one of the last 2, I'd rather go waste some M/W time, than my bubs be in danger. xx

Good luck huni. I hope its the thrush for yours and bubs sake but Good luck anyhow x

So pleased youre going in, even if you get sent home they can at least tell you what it is and deal with it then! Keep us posted. Take care hunny! xxx :hugs:

Good luck hun, least you will find out for sure whats going on, certainly isnt 'normal' keep us updated :hugs: xxx

Glad your going in :hugs: keep us updated if u can xxx

I had this too after I had used a thrush treatment. The midwife said she this sometimes happens after using the treatment. If you are still concerned give her a ring though :hug:

hope everything is ok hun x x

Emsy, where are you hunny? Starting to worry here :hugs:xx

glad to hear its only the thrush, although i know that cant be pleasant to have.....hopefully something works for you soon!!!!

Im so pleased you went in and got it checked, its great it is thrush if you know what I mean, I hope it clears up soon, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->