green with jealous envy

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by briggle, Jan 28, 2011.

1. briggle

briggle Well-Known Member

So i'm sitting in a popular diner across from a young teen n her parents with her tiny baby and I feel so selfishly jealous that I just have to have pudding! Aaaarrrgghhhhh why is it not me? Extra ice cream please:wacko:

2. Lillismommy

Lillismommy Well-Known Member

3. TashaLouise

TashaLouise Active Member

Know the feeling hun, put some chocolate sauce on there too :)

4. emsieb

emsieb Well-Known Member

I just want to say sorry, and I can't say I know how you feel. But I was once that teen and my boss you, i fell pregnant at 18 and she couldn't have children (naturally), she went on to have a gorgeous little girl though (with the help of IVF), just a year after I had my son, but still to this day the guilt eats at me, there I was 18 and pregnant, not by choice but by accident. I will never ever regret having my gorgeous little boy. But now 8yrs on and actively TTC #2 and getting worked up about AF coming every month, I am now understanding more and more what she went through and the way I must have made her feel. I hope you get your BFP soon. Lots of BD to you x

5. Sany

Sany Guest

ugh i know what you mean!
    last year after my MC eeeveryone around me either had a baby or was pregnant >:/