Green/yellow snot like CM in TWW

:nope: Started today. I'm a little bummed (a part of me really thought it was implantation bleeding). At least I finally started a cycle! How are you?

Is it definitely AF Hun? If it is at least you know you can chart again though although a BFP would have been much better!!

I feel really bad telling you my news now hope it doesn't upset you.
I got a :bfp: this morning. At 2am lol, I thought it was 5am but it wasn't, did an IC and it was BFN but for some reason I didn't believe it so did a FRER and BFP! Did an IC and a FRER again at 5am and same results, IC was BFN and FRER was BFP! Eeek! And now of course I'm worrying about the fact that the second FRER was lighter than the first!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! :happydance:

Wow, amazing news!!! A line is a line at this stage, the lightness with a few hours' difference doesn't really matter. Test again tomorrow or in two days if you can wait that long, as your levels should have doubled by then.

:D I'm so pleased for you.

Thanks Hun I'm so over the moon. We had a sh*t January and struggled TTC to be honest as DH doesn't always "close the deal" so some months there's been no hope. And then three weeks ago we had to put down my namesake Bailey (my precious doggie) as he was old and tired and in pain, and it was heartbreaking but now I think he was making way for a new family member bless him.

And I will try and wait 2 days (but I can't promise anything lol!!)

Oh aww. Poor Bailey, I dread that happening with any of my dogs (I have 3), but one is now 15 and ailing somewhat, so ... it sucks. :cry: I am sure Bailey would be proud and chuffed!

Sorry January stank, but as they say, it only takes one sperm to get the job done! Hopefully the rest of the year is now going to be fantastic to make up for the rubbish start!

Here's hoping!

Aw Bailey was 15 too. He did well though to get to that age as he was a golden retriever and always had hip displasia (I got him when I was 18 and had no idea you were supposed to check their hip score!)

That's a great age for a pedigree. Ours is a mutt, so I'm hoping he'll last a couple more years, but it's so shite seeing them slow down. :( I've not lost a dog before, so I'm pretty sure it's going to be appalling. :(

Hey!! I'm gezimmom.... I tried updated my email address on my other account, and now it won't let me post anything. So, I made a new one with my current email. Yes, mine is definitely AF... Heavier than ever. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm happy for you! Although I'm sad about not getting a positive, I'm glad I get to start charting and at least I know my body is working (with my last pregnancy I didn't have a period until I was prescribed progesterone).
Also, next cycle I'm not doing Internet cheapies. I had some questionable squinters, serious evaps, and a lot of indents. Too much false hope. Hearing you got false negatives confirms my decision to just get some frer or wait for a digital. Fx you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! Maybe next month is my month.

Ah sorry it's definitely AF. Good luck for next month. I hope it happens quickly for you!

Aw that sucks gezimmom! Sorry the witch got you. Good idea scrapping the ICs, I'm gonna keep using them to see when they actually eventually pick up my HCG levels as I'm interested to know. I did an opk which had a fairly dark line too this morning and I'm sure that's picking up some hcg too as it's too dark to be just picking up LH.

I think there was the faintest line on the IC today. Saving my FRER for tomorrow. Still can't believe how dark the FRER was with no line at all on the IC!!!

So exciting! FRERs are so amazingly sensitive, but I've only ever got really faint lines on them when I've tested early, so you must have plenty of that hormone swishing about!

Very true Meep, it's so easy to get caught up worrying that I forget how good it is to get a line like that at 9dpo!! Thanks Hun, you've helped ease my frantic irrational worries lol!

Congrats Bailey!! Hope you have a smooth pregnancy.

No for at least 5 more days. LP is always so long and can't stand another bfn.

Aw well I've got everything crossed for you Hun. Have you had any signs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->