Green/yellow snot like CM in TWW

Lots. Much like my November cycle though so waiting because the witch has plenty of time to brew still!

I have had the same. Same CD roughly too. I'm not pregnant btw, I don't know how to get rid of the ticker. I've had my baby 😂

Thanks cinnamum, turned out to be a good sign for me too because I got my BFP a few days ago :dance:

Hi ladies,

Gross question but just got this today at 5 (possibly 6) dpo and it literally looks like I just blew my nose.

Feeling the usual pinches and twinges but they could just be relating to progesterone released after O or a sign AF is on the way who knows?

I have to say it looks like mucus plug as I remember losing globs of snotty stuff at the end of my last pregnancy.

Anyone else?

I have had that too this cycle!!

Thanks cinnamum, turned out to be a good sign for me too because I got my BFP a few days ago :dance:

CONGRATS!! Did you have any other symptoms? I have had the same snotty stuff for a few days now and today my cervix went soft...trying not to get excited. I am waiting til the 22 to test due to the hubby requesting we wait that long...BLAAA

Cinammum I had it on 6dpo about three times there was quite a lot when I wiped, then I had a small amount again on 8dpo but that was it. I've since read that pregnancy hormones can cause increase in all bodily mucous (gross!) and I also have had a stuffy nose since 6dpo that won't go away! I thought it was just a cold until I got my BFP!

Reversalmommy ooh sounds good Hun! I also had a stuffy nose, slight tingly boobs (but was convinced it was in my head!), sleeplessness as I was waking at 3-4am and not getting back to sleep, slightly more tired than usual, very thirsty and hungry especially in the evening and the most convincing symptom except the CM was being completely irrational and cranky!

Cinammum I had it on 6dpo about three times there was quite a lot when I wiped, then I had a small amount again on 8dpo but that was it. I've since read that pregnancy hormones can cause increase in all bodily mucous (gross!) and I also have had a stuffy nose since 6dpo that won't go away! I thought it was just a cold until I got my BFP!

Reversalmommy ooh sounds good Hun! I also had a stuffy nose, slight tingly boobs (but was convinced it was in my head!), sleeplessness as I was waking at 3-4am and not getting back to sleep, slightly more tired than usual, very thirsty and hungry especially in the evening and the most convincing symptom except the CM was being completely irrational and cranky!

Thank you!! I have been crazy hungry since Sunday. Eating all day long which is very abnormal for me. I'm the type who can go all day and not be hungry. I also want Carmel popcorn all the time and I don't eat popcorn period! Yesterday I started having crying spurts crying cuz the sky is blue and beautiful type of spurts! Besides that and some random pains here and there I've had no symptoms...

I swore I was last cycle and this cycle I just feel it's not gonna happen I have an odd feeling my af will show.

It depends how you usually deal with BFNs. I tested at 8dpo (mega early I know) and was still weepy and upset at the BFN even though I knew it was really early! Didn't stop me from testing again at 2am (thought it was 5am) on 9dpo and despite another BFN on an IC I then used my FRER too and got my BFP lol!

It depends how you usually deal with BFNs. I tested at 8dpo (mega early I know) and was still weepy and upset at the BFN even though I knew it was really early! Didn't stop me from testing again at 2am (thought it was 5am) on 9dpo and despite another BFN on an IC I then used my FRER too and got my BFP lol!

I get weepy when AF shows

Aw I know it sucks hun that bloomin witch! But I then used to focus on what I would do for success for the next cycle!

Did you test today?

Aw I know it sucks hun that bloomin witch! But I then used to focus on what I would do for success for the next cycle!

Did you test today?

BFP!!! Omg I cannot believe it. I'm gonna get blood work cuz we are in shock.

Woohoo! That's awesome Hun congratulations! Do you have a pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->