Grey's anatomy - anyone else watching the new season and

I thought it was just me! Meredith annoys the crap out of me and I'm really over April's whining.

I just find myself really bored. I miss the old cast members. Thank God for Karev or I probably wouldn't even watch anymore. I really hope this season picks up.

I was very undecided when I first saw this post so I didn't comment. But.......finally something good tonight!! There are finally some scandalous things happening!

Ohhh....now I'm curious! Can't wait to watch this weeks episode.

I think I'm among the few people who weren't too disappointed with last season's events. I'm very interested in Amelia's storyline so I'm curious to watch more! i always couldn't stand Meredith anyway but it was nice to see character development!

I wasn't all that disappointed last season either. It was sad for sure but it created a way for new storylines. I am so sick of April and Jackson though! Well mostly April like get over it already!

We still haven't got the new season on the UK, so frustrating!

I wasn't enjoying the new season at first; it was really boring. But after watching the Winter Finale, it seems like things will shake up a bit. I really miss Derek though. :(

I hope it gets better after the break, the winter finale episode was smart looool, at least there are some stories to look for when it resumes after the break.

From the early seasons I hated how they kick out main characters by killing them, it gets boring, I hated Derek in the previous season, but killing him in an accident was lame IMO , he deserved a better ending :(

It's not getting any better. I practically had to force myself to watch the last two episodes. I really don't know why I keep watching.

It's not getting any better. I practically had to force myself to watch the last two episodes. I really don't know why I keep watching.

I feel the same!

Derrick dies - Meredith is pregnant
Jackson & April get a divorce - April is pregnant

It is too boring.

You know it's getting bad when the episodes just keep piling up on my dvr :haha: Used to be a highlight of my week, now not so much....

Anyone else watching the new season?

Me! I only got into Greys a couple of months ago and binge watched all 12 seasons. Now I can only watch 1 a week of the new ones I am getting really frustrated :haha:

I hate what they have done with Alex. I really like him as a character and it's too similar to the previous storyline where they made out Alex beat someone up for Jo. I think they're running out of ideas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->