Gripe Water

No, I just gave it to her on a spoon or in a syringe. Mine didn't mind the taste, but it's very strong. I wouldn't add it to the bottle unless yours really likes it as it can put them off their milk and you actually want them drinking plenty if they have gas or constipation to keep things moving.

No, I just gave it to her on a spoon or in a syringe. Mine didn't mind the taste, but it's very strong. I wouldn't add it to the bottle unless yours really likes it as it can put them off their milk and you actually want them drinking plenty if they have gas or constipation to keep things moving.

Think I might try a calpol syringe as she only a month old not sure she'll take a spoon

We let her finish her bottle and then put the gripe water in the bottle and fed it to her from that. She didn't really seem to notice thankfully!

Just watch, gripe water made my daughter so much worse, to the point of projectile vomiting after taking it. We found infacol far better.

Tried it in the calpol syringe she took some but was not fussed at all so don't think it made a big difference last night

A few of your threads have sounded similar to what we went though with my daughter - what are your wee ones symptoms?

Not sure if you're in U.K. but my little one hated the well known gripe water brand. It does stink to be fair to him. Boots do an apple flavour own brand which he likes and will guzzle down easily.

A few of your threads have sounded similar to what we went though with my daughter - what are your wee ones symptoms?

Noisy in night I tried to upload video of noises but it won't let me I try picking her up getting wind up sometimes she has wind sometimes she doesn't I just can't work out if it's wind or if it's just noises!

Yes I'm in the UK

I gave it in a syringe. My baby really liked it, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->