Gripe water

Waiting2Grow

Reaction score
How do you give it? In the bottle? With the syringe? It doesnt taste that good, so when i tried to give it with the syrine it was a fiasco.

We tried both but i found the best way was - give a bit of bottle, take bottle out, squirt some gripe water in, replace bottle. This way he would swallow it as he was drinking bottle instead of spitting it at me

I gave it in his bottle as well, as it's only 5ml it was swallowed before he realised it

I used to put it in Fran's bottle, or mix it with a little water and feed it that way. She would spit it out if I tried to give it her on a spoon or by syringe lol.

We gave it off the spoon, Callie loved it, she lapped it up!

I put it in Tallulah's bottle at every feed via syringe. I think its delicious lol!

syringe for us, but at 65p a syringe it got quite expensive as its so sticky the syringe got stuck & had to replace it nearly every day. So we just put it in a bottle mixed with a little water. X

I gave lacey her first lot this morning and just fed it her on a spoon. Before she had chance to decide if she liked it it was on.the way to her tummy. Lol. Xx

As we give our little man both infacol (at the beginning of the feed) and gripe water (at end of feed), we ended up using the pipette from an empty infacol bottle. It works quite well but he does still spit a little back up. I'm breast feeding so could not give it in a bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->