gro bags - what to wear underneath?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by TennisGal, Dec 9, 2009.

1. TennisGal

TennisGal Well-Known Member

Hi,

DD is now in her 2.5tog gro-bags. On the gro website, it says for temps of 18 celsius to wear a long sleeve body suit and pj top, for 20 cel a long sleeve body suit...and for 16, a sleep suit over bodysuit.

Our room is between 18 - 19. I had her in a sleep suit, with the gro bag...but she felt a bit warm, so changed her to just a long sleeve body suit (which I presume is a vest with long sleeves?)

Does this sound ok? Would a sleep suit be better? She just felt a bit warm...

What does your LO wear under a 2.5 tog and at what temp?

Thanks!

2. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

My LO wears a long sleeve bodysuit, sleepsuit and 2.5 tog sleeping bag, our room temp is 16-18 degrees.

3. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mummy to Adam and Joel

Adam wears a short-sleeved bodysuit under a sleepsuit in a 2.5 tog grobag; bedroom is also 16-18C.

4. bloodbinds

My Lo wears a vest (body suit?) sleep suit and the 2.5 tog and usually feels fine, i have about 18 degree room usually, never warmer than that. If it drops below that though i will usually put over a cellular blanket as well depending on how she feels.

Think it's best to use your intuition x