• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gro Egg

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Got our gro egg plugged in ready to test temperature tonight it is reading 24.5 & saying it's too hot it doesn't feel hot in lounge & is no where near as hot as it's been in the heatwave in the last week!

Any suggestions?

Hi I have one since my ds1 was a new born I trust the temp completely just pop a window open its often cooler for us but to a small baby it's too hot

Hi I have one since my ds1 was a new born I trust the temp completely just pop a window open its often cooler for us but to a small baby it's too hot

This was with a door open! I've got a fan so will try that also

I'very had mine since new born too and always been spot on. I tend to check it at bedtime then put layers on/off and windows open/closed depending.x

I think we have a hot house! Will see how we go windows & fans could be the option! I hate sleeping with window open but needs must!

I think we have a hot house! Will see how we go windows & fans could be the option! I hate sleeping with window open but needs must!

we do too hope it's better now the weather isn't so hot out!mine was often red with just the heat of our house alone from the sun shining in the windows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"