• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

gross but need help

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
so for the past three days my OH said that he would do the dishes which arent alot there where about 7 things to wash :dohh: anyways today i decided to just to them myself, which i should of done in the first place but i wanted to teach him a lesson about keeping his promises, so i see that there is a slice of pineapple in the sink (i dont like pineapple so it must of been OH who threw it in :dohh:) but it had like small worms :sick: what should i do? should I throw the dishes away or would they be good if i washed them anyways? next time i'll just wash the dishes myself OH cannot seem to keep a promise when it comes to washing dishes

If it were me I'd throw the dishes out and bleach the sink...but I did once have a massive go at my oh for leaving a teabag on the side before he put it in the recycling so go figure. Stuff like that would play on my mind if I ate off the dishes again!

Im making OH clean it up he gets home at 4pm its 3:30pm now some dishes arent even mine :dohh:

Ewww! That's why I always do the dishe, when I had my op he promised to do everything. He didn't hoover for three days \7 didn't do the dishes until we'd run out, and he didn't clean them properly!

I'd probably chuck them out, I'd hate thinking everytime I ate of a plate a worm had been out it!

Ewwww! If you can't chuck them put them in boiling water with desinfecant or steriliser an soak them to get any germs off x

If you have plenty i would chuck them.
If not they need a good seeing to lol

Ewww, never trust a man when they say they are going to do the dishes!

Men just cannot be trusted with things like that, my OH is the same. He'll leave it there until I do it, or wait till fungus starts growing on whatever it is..

I want a dishwasher for Christmas!

No advice really hun, I'd probably throw it out and bleach the sink like pp said just to be sure. :hugs:

I must be a tramp because I wouldn't bother throwing them :rofl:

Id think it was vile and nearly die but i'd just rinse them, wash them, put them in boiling water with some milton or bleach or something then wash them again lol.

This morning I put out the rubbish for the bin men that we missed from last week... two week old rubbish coupled with hot weather equals maggots :sick: I debated to leave them there but realised it would just get worse and then turn into flies so carried the whole big garden dustbin around the back and tipped the two bags out on the front so I didnt have to touch them :sick: :sick:

Id bin them too, But only because stuff like that would play on my mind.

I wouldn't throw them out I would just wash them reallllllly well! And I would hold my breath the whole time! Good luck!

I wouldnt toss em either, but we've got a dishwasher, I would just soak them in hot soapy water beforehand...

I wouldnt chuck them, but we have a dishwasher, so everything gets washed really really hot and tends to be sterilised, I'd probably stick them in some milton or similar if I didnt have a dishwasher

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"