Gross. I am not livestock

PhoenixCT

Reaction score
I was at a BBQ party yesterday. My mother when we go to leave pats my husband on the shoulder repeatedly and says "Good job" over and over again. In regard to his contribution to me being pregnant.

We both were so grossed out. Everything about it squicked me out.

Like today I am still icked out by it. Has anyone else had a similar awkward experience?

It is always strange when put that way
Especially all "good job knocking up my daughter! *wink*"
It sounds like she's just excited to be a grandma tho even though her expression of it was quite cringe worthy.

Someone on my SO's side commented something like "it's about time someone else got it done!"
As he's the only one so far in his generation of the family with a child. That made me roll my eyes and cringe.
SO may have "got it done" but guess who is handling the result for 9 mo??? :haha:

Right!? Like great job on that orgasm.

Ew ew ew lol

Hahaha oh no that's so awkward... Yikes!

Now, it's my husband I have to kick for saying those kinds of things, he is always joking and he will say that stuff in front of any of the family, his or mine and omg it's so awful and embarrassing! And he loves it lol.. I'm just glad everyone knows he is like that otherwise I'd be horrified! When we told my mom, both times, he goes "I didn't do anything" of course reminding her of what he did do, blehhh!

My husband, when someone congratulates us on on the pregnancy always says 'yea she's great breeding stock'. :rofl: I could kill him sometimes. So maybe I don't find those kinda comments as offensive as most. I find it a bit annoying though when people pat him on the back and say things like 'ah well done mate'. Feel like shouting at them 'I did kind of play a part in it too!' Haha. Where's my well done? I think to be honest it's just light hearted fun. People don't mean it in an offensive way.

Yeah it's clearly just good light hearted teasing and I don't find it gross at all.

Try being me five kids and four in four years and you can imagine the funny jokes both of us get. We live in farm/ranch country and I have babies so fast and easily the doctors don't always make it and I'm up the same day so I always joke I'm a really good brood mare and my husband endures all kinds of cracks about his virility.

I'm sure it's just light hearted fun.

Whenever people compliment us on how cute our 1yr old is my husband always say "Thanks! I worked hard on him!" LMAO. I think its funny... but I have a wide sense of humor

Yeah I don't think she meant anything by it. She certainly didn't mean to offend him, but DH is so embarrassed he is avoiding her LOL

We went to the hospital for something unrelated to our pregnancy & the transporter there was like like "oh you're pregnant?" I said yes. He looks my my boyfriend & winked and said "BAM!" like what does that even mean??? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->