Gross. My boobs are still the same but my ........

keljt1127

Reaction score
........................nipples! have GOTTEN so much BIGGER ... its gross!

NO exaggeration but there like half my boob..... 0_o :haha:
My boyfriend makes fun of them all the time!
and i always say its for the baby!!!!!

bUT YET I AM still the same cup size....:shrug:

Anyone else have this problem!
I hope them go back to normal !

lmao i hate to say this but they kinda dont go down after or at least mine didnt they stay a bit darker n bigger although they might shrink back a little lol x

Unfortunately mine have always been on the big size but the darkening from the pregnancy has only made it worse. I'm only a C cup! My OH refers to them as my dustbin lids!

I was called mushroom nips by my other half the other day....and yes they are like saucers but have always been big...i hate em.xx

Unfortunately mine have always been on the big size but the darkening from the pregnancy has only made it worse. I'm only a C cup! My OH refers to them as my dustbin lids!

me too lol although ive never had any complaints about em from men thank god! haha x

Mine never went back down, but its no big deal, soon enough your'll forget what your small nipples even looked like, I sure don't remember :)

my boyfriend calls mine peperonie nips lol

ahahahahahahahhaa!! Oh look!! :haha: We get to share the same term of endearment from our men!

I like to retaliate by saying little smokie. You know, like cocktail wieners in bbq sauce! :blush:

Lol i've got this too, i miss my small dainty nipples! i'm horrified to hear they never come back! Oh well i guess it's worth it for the little one...

I had small b's before pregnancy with tiny light nipples. My fiance always said i had perfect nipples.
Now i am maybe a larger B with huge puffy nipples! I dont like it at all cus i feel they take up most of my boob! Also i have developed horrible stretch marks all the way around my nipples from them growing so fast and i am so sad to think my nipples wont ever go back. lol
My OH doesnt say anything cus he knows how self conscious i am about them. But he does seem to still enjoy them so thats good

Mines are exactly the same and I hate it! :( My actual boob size hasn't really grown (at least I don't think so) but my areolas have gotten huge and really, really dark too!

I can't even remember what mines looked like before I got pregnant but they certainly didn't take up half my boob like they do now and they were a normal pink colour, not dark brown!. Im terrified that they won't go back to normal and im going to be stuck like this even though I know its for a good cause. I want my boobs back! :(

The color usually fades, but it won't go back to being as light as before. My nips went back down too, but not all the way.

I have always had big nipples too, but mine have also grown and darkened a lot during pregnancy. They used to be a nice pink but now they're this ugly brown. My breasts just exploded pretty much overnight when I was a teenager, so I have stretch marks all over them already. Even though I gained at least a full cup size during first tri, the stretch marks haven't grown on them yet, though. I am happy to say that the stretch marks fade so that they become almost invisible after a few years, though, so don't worry too much about them. The ones on my belly, hips, and back are another matter entirely, though...

my boyfriend calls mine peperonie nips lol

Lol, that's exactly what my boyfriend calls mine, I think my cup size has grown a little but this is the darkest and largest my nipples have ever been and this is my fourth baby, I kind of hope they go down a little because I can't eat pepperoni pizza without the thought of my Huge boobs :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->