Gross picture alert!!!

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Is this discharge normal?? :wacko: I'm having tons of it...

Sorry for uploading this... but worried!!

Attachments

• 20150206_143806.jpg
    20150206_143806.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 92
Afraid so, as long as there's no bad smell with it, my first Dd I was like this
Damn hormones !

Oh yeah. One of the not so great things about pregnancy.

Thanks for checking out my gross picture ladies!

Yeah I get either white or this colour, yuk!

I hope its normal because I have tons of it. Some days I swear I feel like I wet my pants. So gross.

I read on here that it is referred to as the "snail trail" :haha:

Yes I have the same and it only gets worse as you get further along!

yep! pretty gross, but I read somewhere that in the beginning it comes from your body creating the mucus plug, so it's a good thing! (as long as it doesn't smell or coincide with burning or itching)

yep! pretty gross, but I read somewhere that in the beginning it comes from your body creating the mucus plug, so it's a good thing! (as long as it doesn't smell or coincide with burning or itching)

Oh wow.. its all welcomed stuff then!

Lots of women experience increased discharge but just because it doesn't smell, itch, or burn doesn't mean it's not an infection. You'll still want to get it checked out. Pregnant women are highly prone to Bacterial Vaginosis and it can go without symptoms all the time. It's also extremely important to treat during pregnancy.

I had discharge in my first few weeks and I wound up testing positive for BV and had to take antibiotics to clear it up. Now I have discharge again but it seems different so I'm pretty sure it's not a recurrence.

Lots of women experience increased discharge but just because it doesn't smell, itch, or burn doesn't mean it's not an infection. You'll still want to get it checked out. Pregnant women are highly prone to Bacterial Vaginosis and it can go without symptoms all the time. It's also extremely important to treat during pregnancy.

I had discharge in my first few weeks and I wound up testing positive for BV and had to take antibiotics to clear it up. Now I have discharge again but it seems different so I'm pretty sure it's not a recurrence.

Thank you!! I used to get BV ALOT and had all the classic symptoms, I haven't this time so hoping it's not that but worth getting checked out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->