group hug

:hugs:

Ivy managed to grab a menu off the slightly awkward man sitting next to us in Wagamamas today. Oh she ain't shy at all!

:rofl::rofl:
I can just imagine his face! :shock:

Harrison has this thing where he will stare someone out who looks at him in his pram... he will turn his head to follow them as they walk away :rofl:

He has confused a few old ladies on the bus with that one ... everytime they look he is staring :ninja:

Ivy managed to grab a menu off the slightly awkward man sitting next to us in Wagamamas today. Oh she ain't shy at all!

Harrison has this thing where he will stare someone out who looks at him in his pram... he will turn his head to follow them as they walk away :rofl:

He has confused a few old ladies on the bus with that one ... everytime they look he is staring :ninja:

Hahaha Ivy always chooses to stare at someone intensely on the bus and when they ignore her she starts going 'ba...ba...BAAAAAA'. Its always someone who seems very uncomfortable around babies too :rofl:

Well we went out for lunch yday and every time anyone walked past she held her hands up for them to pick her up :dohh: I think she made it quite clear she'd like a break from me :lol:

Ruby seems to prefer other mums to me, at toddler groups she goes over to other mums and sits on their laps and / or gives them a huge hug! :dohh:

:hugs::hugs:

My two have started trying to sit up. ONe usually ends up rolling over, the other gets as far as lifting his head and shoulders up a few times, then gives up :)

As for tiger sharp nails, one of the twins LOVES kneading my boobs when breastfeeding and he's left me all scratched up. Looks like i've had a very wild night - chance would be a fine thing! :)

As for babies and strangers. My DS1 who is now 4 was a very friendly toddler and would talk to anyone when he was little (still does actually). When he was about 1.5 we went to Asda's and I was looking for something when he walked up to this couple, looked straight at the man and shouted very excitedly "daddy!!" at him (who looked nothing like his dad I might add). The woman turned to her partner looking very confused and said "is there something you want to tell me?" Oh the shame of it...:blush:

Well, we keep our baby food jars above the sink and I had plates in the sink when the jar decided to do a suicide jump into the sink and broke a plate. I jumped back and LO started laughing at me.

Is laughing at Mommy's expenses a milestone?

If it is, what the HELL is getting brocolli through 2 layers of clothes AND a cloth nappy... and having a green penis?

Because that my friends is what Harrison found incredibly funny at dinner today!

Ellie stores her food in her nappy :haha:

Does anyone else's baby gouge at them with razor-sharp nails? He goes to stroke (or pat/hit) but ends up slicing my face open.. i look like ive been attacked by a tiger :wacko:

oh hell yes. omg i sometimes think i have been attacked by a cat, strange she never does it to her dad!!!

and the poo up the back, dont get me started. it happens to nicole if shes lying down, sitting or in my arms. i cant figure out how it goes up so far

Hahaha Ivy always chooses to stare at someone intensely on the bus and when they ignore her she starts going 'ba...ba...BAAAAAA'. Its always someone who seems very uncomfortable around babies too :rofl:

do babies sense this i wonder? before i had nicole i would watch babies staring at ppl who would do anything other than look at the baby. the baby wouldnt make eye contact with anyone who smiled at them or tried to interact with them, very strange babies

And my Aiden also managed to shit up his back twice... remanats of the weekends events i presume - so in three days i have been covered in (i mean covered) in sick 3x and shat on, carpet shat on... bright yellow!!!! new cream carpet... clever boy, and had marathan baths due to the shit up the backness.... no crawling tho LOL xxx

Another one with a child with razor sharp nails. He drew blood on my mum's face the other week and she was having to explain these two massive scratches on her face had come from her five month old grandson getting excited!!!!

I tried to file them the other day... didn't work as I have two massive scratches on the back of my hand

Not only do I have the clawed face, but he decided to headbutt me on TWO occasions yesterday and has split my lip! I look like a failed prize fighter :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"