Growing a little person is taking a long time.....

claudia_ann

Mum to a great 3 yr old
Reaction score
Ok.. So I'm only 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant.. but OMG.. It feels like its going to be years not 8 months before this baby will be born. I've known now for 2 weeks that we are pregnant and time is just crawlllllllingggg by... And I don't feel anything yet which almost makes this not seem real yet. Get me to the point where i have a bump or something gosh darn it.
Just wanted to put this statement out there in the universe since i can't say it anywhere else b/c we haven't told anyone yet.
I'm just being silly is all... :wacko:

tell me about it... tick tock tick tock. Can't wait to get to July at the minute.

Claudia - took the words out of my mouth!! i guess when your TTC you find out early as well so those first couple of weeks where not much seems to happen and its too early to do anything just make it seems so long!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its crawling by for me, too... but I am happy with that. Too often when I look back at my first pregnancy, it seemed slow at the time, but looking back, it went by entirely too fast. I love being pregnant, and am going to soak up every last second of it that I can! :)

LOL This is exactly how I feel! Can it be July now so I can stop worrying as badly? Thanks.

Im with you!! Time has just stopped, the days are just dragging by!! I just want to get to the second trimester then maybe i will relax a little but for now im a nervous wreck and wish i could just sleep for a few months till my little bean is a strong little Hercules!!
xxxx

LOL Honestly, I found out at 3+5 and w/ the new due date after the ultra sound I'm 9+2... Time is going so slowly, but so quickly at the same time!!! Good things it's 9 months, so little yet so much time to get everything done!!

One day at a time I suppose... These little tickets are perfect though, gives you a lot of info and they're uber cute :)

We found out at 4+4 and time still drags. We're always looking forward to the next appointment, which is always forever away!

I am on the same boat. Only 5w2d, and the ticker doesn't seem to change at all...

tell me about it!!!! time is just draggggging! time has officailly stiopped in my head... I feel like im holding my Breath until mid july......GOSH!! butim trying to enjoy my first pregnancy to the maximum!!!!!;)

babydust ladies xxxx

I know what you mean! I just want to be in the clear and finally able to say "hey world, watch out! Here comes baby and mommy" :p

I think it has dragged a bit for me too, until I threw myself into work, now I feel like the weeks are flying!

Just try to stay busy!!! It's working for me. :)

Yup... Someone at work today actually said to me.. "Claudia... you look like your losing weight".. which I understand because I was trying to lose weight before i got pregnant and lost about 15 pounds.
I just said thanks and yeah I had lost a little weight. What I wanted to say was "wait till you see me in 5 - 6 months.. I"m gonna be HUGE!!!!!"... :rofl:
Ah well.. All in good time.. and I'm sure at some point we all will feel like its going to fast.. But for now.. HURRY UP DARN IT!!
I'm excited to find out if its a boy or girl.. For now I call it poppy for poppyseed. And even that is another 15 weeks away because they don't tell you the sex at our hospital here so I have to book in with one of those 3D baby scan places which they say you have to wait until 20 weeks before you can go for gender identification.

OMG I know I just found out yesterday and I am 3 weeks and 1 day and I am dying I just want to be at least 5 weeks to be out of the "chemical stage" then after 5 weeks I will want 8 then 12 lol its going to be never ending :) 2nd tri is the best though

I feel like its dragging on forever, but I am 10 weeks, i found out at 3+6 and it really feels like that was not 6 weeks ago! Now we're almost at the point of telling people and I can't believe it. But I look forward and it's like, December feels so far away. But I'm sure the time will really fly by for all of us as we look back after LO's are here.

It really does fly by I have two children and I feel like I dont even remember being pregnant I was only 16 so it wasnt very enjoyable for me due to all the stares this time I am going to try and enjoy every second of it

I was just telling my husband this earlier! We just found out that I am pregnant yesterday at 13dpo and now I just wish that I could go to sleep tonight and wake up at 8 weeks so I can stop feeling quite so nervous!

Right?! I just hope and pray that our little beans stay with us <3 Honestly hope we all have a H&H 9 months

The first trimester is boring and usually miserable.
The second tri gets a little more interesting (showing, and movement).

I'm actually in no hurry to have this baby out.
It's safe where it is. Once it's out in the world... it's no longer as safe as it is now.
For one thing, it's going to be in someone else's care for over 8 hours a day while I work.
At least now, it's with me all the time.

Its funny that you should mention being in someone elses care. I'll be off for my babys first year and then going back to work. But my work has a day care for staff and today as I watched the kids go to the playground from my office and saw my co workers go out to give their little ones a hug I got so excited about how that will be me some day. But heck.. thats almost two years away and I'm no where near ready for that day to come. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->