Growing bbs making it hard to breathe. What can I do?!

L

LilMiss_91

When I began this pregnancy I was around a 32DD I don't know exactly as I've been wearing stretchy non-wired support bras (they only come in dress sizes/ S, M or L) for quite a while. But now my bbs are definitely bigger, I'd say 1-2 sizes bigger. Very heavy and full. And jeesh, I can barely breathe! I had a nightmare last night that I was struggling to breathe and had to keep gasping for air and that's kind of how I felt after getting up this morning too. Does anyone have any ideas? Any sort of bra that might help? I can't stand wired ones or anything too tight right now as it just makes it worse. I've tried not wearing a bra at all but it doesn't always help much as they are still so heavy :(

Get a looser bra round the back. I'm very top heavy. Start of pregnany 32H now probably a J again. Can't say they have ever made it hard to breathe tho 😂. I would say try going up a extra size in the back that should help. I where sports bras atm they don't do maternity bras my size 😢. Hope that helps

Like I said, the bras I wear only come in dress sizes, or in generic Small, Medium or Large. So no back size as such. And I think the breathing issue is mainly due to the sudden increase in weight on my chest.
I can sympathise with the bra issue though, I was a 32E when I needed nursing bras. Try finding THAT size ANYWHERE!

Before I had my last I was a 28H! Try finding that anywhere lol. I haven't lost the weight yet after her before falling pregnant. She is only 7months old lol.
Ultimo & bravissimo

You can get big nursing bras in most of the big high street stores- I bought mine in Debenhams- a 28H might be hard to find mind, due to the tiny back size.

I started out at a 34E and am now an F/G cup. I'd gone up to a 36F by the time I was 8 weeks and was able to find maternity and nursing bras in Debenhams. Like Gemstone said, I can't say the change in bra size made me breathless. I do feel that way now but I'm 31 weeks and it's due to the extra weight on my belly.

It seems that anything below a 34 is considered abnormal :shrug: I gave up trying to find bras when I went down to 30/32 in the back becausr I had to pay a fortune for bras. And I really have better things to be buying tbh! I don't really want to spend a fortune on maternity bras that won't be any good once I'm not pregnant or bf anymore.

Also I think the breathing issue is just to do with the extra weight on my chest. I've got a small frame, I'm only 5'1 and a size 10ish so having this size chest puts me a bit out of kilter lol.

I was a smaller frame that that. I was 5 foot 7 and weighted 8stone lol. But I was still a size 28h. Go figure lol.
I do get that bras are mega expensive. But ultimo do some good sales at at times. And they have all bigger sizes. Worthh giving them a look

It seems that anything below a 34 is considered abnormal :shrug: I gave up trying to find bras when I went down to 30/32 in the back becausr I had to pay a fortune for bras. And I really have better things to be buying tbh! I don't really want to spend a fortune on maternity bras that won't be any good once I'm not pregnant or bf anymore.

Also I think the breathing issue is just to do with the extra weight on my chest. I've got a small frame, I'm only 5'1 and a size 10ish so having this size chest puts me a bit out of kilter lol.

Debenhams stock them below a 34. I agree, they are normally stupidly expensive. However, you should keep an eye out for when they have their blue cross sales. I paid around £7/8 for 2 maternity bras and 2 nursing bras.

Unfortunately being too heavy is more of a curse than a blessing half the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->