Growing more and more concerned (depo related)

Chevelle

Reaction score
Hello, I have a few questions about depo and pregnancy, please feel free to share all advice, opinions, or personal stories. All will be appreciated. I am beginning to become pretty concerned.

Last depo administration was Aug. 18, 2015. Last period was right before that, Aug. 12-17, 2015. Deppo was due Nov. 10, 2015 but I never went in to get another administration. During that time, I got an infection and was hospitalized, during which time I lost about 15 pounds (relevant since depot resonates in the fat cells). I was approx. 115 lbs. at that point - I am now 136 lbs.

I have had unprotected sex fairly regularly since then (but my most recent partner has cystic fibrosis, and supposedly is unable to impregnate women due to that fact). I have had no period since before the Aug. 2015 depo administration.

Breasts are tender (especially nipples) and my breasts and nipples have grown to larger than they have EVER been. Pregnancy tests are all negative, but the last time I had sex was 1/6/16, however, as I said, my partner has cystic fibrosis. The only partner before that was on 12/19/15, 11/26/15 & 11/30/15. I am growing more and more concerned with each day, because I am extremely averted to many food smells (to the point of vomiting), very picky about what I can eat & what makes me extremely nauseous, and I am pretty nauseous for the first half of the day. Very slight cramping, fairly gassy, and stomach feels a bit hard.

I am concerned, and just hoping to hear stories or opinions. Thank you.

Oh & additionally, I have been having "dizzy-spells," a few times a day, usually in the morning, sometimes to the point of feeling disoriented

I think with all your symptoms you should probably ask for a doctor to do a blood test - for pregnancy and anything else that might cause nausea and dizziness.

Also if you have had unprotected sex with a few different partners it might be worth getting some STI tests to keep you (and any possible baby) in good health.

98% of male cystic fibrosis sufferers are infertile. Does your partner know for sure he is infertile, or is he just assuming because of the odds being stacked against it?

Hope you get the result you are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->