Growing tired of waiting.

MissMcCoy

Reaction score
I've been trying to convince for so long and everyone around me keeps popping up pregnant!

This is harder than I thought it would be :(

How do you guys deal?

I don't :(

I have good and bad days. So sometimes im on top of the world, feeling really positive this is my month, then it comes to the point of bd'ing in fertile period and i start to stress and worry it wont be enough, then after ovulation i feel better then when af is due its like the end of the world....and through all that i swear ive had 2 pregnancy annoucements a month for last 3 months!!! Its so hard and i have no idea how to cope sometimes.

Sorry its not any good advice, but you're not alone x

A friend that had been trying for 2 years w/ PCOS annouced she was pregnant last week. I was so happy for her but it was really hard on me too. It's hard for hubby and I because I am 33 and recently diagnosed with endometriosis. I have to deal with pain every failed cycle.

Lately I have been keeping myself very busy with hobbies and that is helping a lot. Keeps me happier too. I like to bake and I had Mon and Tuesday off this week and baked a ton then gave it all away. I also like crafting and I am currently working on an advent calendar.

I have been TTC #2 for a little over a year now. We started early because we anticipated that we would have fertility problems again. All of our friends insisted we should wait because we would definitely get pregnant. Riiight.

I get sick of looking at Facebook half the time. I have friends who breathe and get pregnant. There is even one friend who COMPLAINS about getting pregnant. She acts like it is the end of the world. Perhaps for her it is but I find it insensitive. I haven't been very secretive about my struggles and we talk on a regular basis. It takes a lot of self control to not say anything.

I've had my Clomid upped and every month we get a negative it is so painful. I did just take a two month break from it to give my body a rest. I just finished my last pills for this round on Wednesday. I am hoping to get pregnant but it's hard to keep hoping.

Also- people need to stop telling me that it will happen when it's meant to. I don't think that's ever going to sound helpful. :nope:

I'm sorry you are having a bad day. I'm in the same boat. Been ttc #3 for 2.5 years. Our families are less than supportive of our efforts and try to make it miserable for us in the mean time. My MIL seriously asks everyday if I'm pregnant yet and it kills me. There are days when I just won't get out of bed. I just lay there and cry. Of course Facebook is the death of me. I have a friend on there who's been asking everyone to guess the gender/weight ever since she found out she was pregnant. It hurts so bad. But that's why we have these forums. We have each other to help us through when the days really get rough. We are all in the same boat and are here for you every step of the way.

I understand my husband and I have been trying on and off since 2008 so it will be year 7 of trying this September. we have tried everything to make it happen naturally and nothing so far has worked, all or most my TTC buddies went on to have babies and we eventually stopped talking, how I am coping now is I found a fertility clinic that does donor embryo transfer, I knew immediately when I read about it that I will have my take home baby if not on my own through FET at the fertility clinic.
:dust:

The way I dealt with it was to figure out what my problem was. It was stepping it the right direction and that made me feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->