Growth spurt AGAIN?

S

Serene123

Jesus christ. She went to bed at 8pm, which is fabulous, but she woke up for feeds at 2am, 3am, 5am, 6am, then demanded I get out of bed at 6.30am.. :dohh:

She is still on my breast now! :rofl:

O dear, no fun. Caitlyn slept from 10pm - 11:30am yesterday :shock:

Oh wow for both of you...
Not sure what I would do if LO was up every hour at night
and lucky you for having her sleep through like that

She does sleep through when she isn't having a growth spurt though.. I guess it'll last about a week.

good luck :) hope you get some more rest tonight! :hug:

oh no toria :dohh: poor u, she's always having her growth spurts, hope she's back to sleeping through soon for you :hugs:

and amy - wow! whats your secret! well done, i thought maddi was good with 7/8pm to 7/8am every night! :hugs:

Man, you all suck! :) Marlie still wakes up at least once in the night, and since switching her to her own cot, has woken up at least 3 times a night (5 days ago). I am BEAT!

Toria- hope you get a better sleep tonight. Maybe Caitlin wore herself out?

She is stilllllllllll on my boob haha.. This is silly. :( Obviously she has had breaks, but not many!

at least she's on the boob and not sleeping! Think of all the tiring herself out she's doing. Hungry little Caitlyn! She'll be back up to the 91st percentile next time you get her weighed :lol:

:rofl: I doubt it, she was on formula when she made her way up there. I think she will move down to the 75th now. Never know though!

lady3 - hope u get a better night soon :hugs:
i agree, hopefully little caitlyn will be worn out soon :) well done you though, your doing fab toria and coping so well :hugs:

Toria - what would happen if you gave her a dummy instead of feeding her so much?....my doc made me feel bad for feeding more often than every 2 hours...I'm dreading a big growth spurt,.,.

Seth is like this and has been for weeks but Ive been scared off weaning him so Im just keeping going but its really hard work!

Hope she's settling down a bit :)

xxx

jack is having one to the last three nights he has woke up 2-3 times he normally sleeps 8 hours a night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->