growth spurt and smelly wee? 14 wk

T

tinytoes

so I think LO has been having a growth spurt. For the last 3 days he's been feeding every 2 hours during the day, really guzzling and waking up crying for milky, and the other night it was during the night too. One day he'll sleep all day, then the next hardly at all.

And now his wee seems to smell much more? Llike as soon as he's peed I can smell his nappy? Perhaps this is because he's drinking / peeing more? Or could it be an infection!?

what do you think?

I think if it was an infection there would be other signs too. So if he seems okay in himself I wouldn't worry, it might be because he is feeding more. Alasdair is feeding a lot at the moment and his wee smells...however it's only in his pampers nappies and not the reusables!

I think if it was an infection there would be other signs too. So if he seems okay in himself I wouldn't worry, it might be because he is feeding more. Alasdair is feeding a lot at the moment and his wee smells...however it's only in his pampers nappies and not the reusables!

ahh yes i've had teddy in pampers as opposed to his washables for the last 2 days too...hmmmm interesting.

thanks.

oh that is a coincidence! Pampers are great but they don't half stink!

Marlowe had this a few weeks ago. I wonder if she was going through a growth spurt? I kept checking her to see if she had a dirty nappy and it was just smelly wee. I thought it might have been because I had had a strong coffee and that it was coming out in her wee? She's going to be so embarrassed that I wrote about this! :)

ton started waking and feeding more reg an di put it down to growth spurt, but he was still doing it three weeks later. nothing would stop it apart from baby rice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->