Growth spurt

SweetFramboiz

Reaction score
Since three days ma LO is getting really upset each time i feed him , pull ma breast or/cry is it normal do you think that theres a growth spurt at 9 weeks?

Possibly a growth spurt :hugs:

They can teeth at that age!

They can teeth at that age!

Well i think you were right my baby is drolling more than usual these days and we are facing some problems wih breastfeeding i am just amazed that it can happen so early:shrug:

its true they can teeth from any age and i have known babie to be born with teeth

Mine seemed to have a growth spurt or something at 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5 weeks! I think 6 and then 9 weeks is the "normal" pattern. He has been drooling a lot too and getting flushed red cheeks for a few weeks. I think teehibg symptoms can start quite a while before they cut their first teeth.

Mine is having 'mini' growth spurts every week practically that last 48 hours but doesn't seem to have the terrible major ones, hes going through one at the moment; he is drooling a lot and pooing a lot and has a slight nappy rash so may be teething also. Its really trying me at the moment because I am being able to get nothing done and the kitchen is a horrendous tip; am going to have to do something drastic by tomorrow as the housing association are coming to repair our sink and I know they get annoyed if the area around it is not completely clear (not to mention the embarassment of a messy kitchen lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->