Grrr - Asda rant UPDATE

K

Katieeeee

I'm CROSS :growlmad:

Asda grocery delivery is late and no one's even bothered to ring me to let me know!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I rang the number to find out where my shopping had got to and got through to what seemed like a call centre in AFRICA. I literally could not understand a single word she was saying to me. She took my order number, which I had to repeat bcak to her 5 times before she supposedly understood. She then went silent for about 10 minutes, then put me on hold without even saying anything. Another few minutes went by, all the while my phone credit was being eaten up...she comes back only to tell me that my order number wasn't showing up on the system...by this point I was getting a bit impatient and pissed off so I said "well it bloody well should do because the money has already been taken out of my account :growlmad:" She then repeats my order number back to me...mistaking a number THREE for a number TWENTY TWO!! WHAT THE HELL!?

She was like "22?"

I was like "no, THREE".

"22?"

"No, THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"...

That went on for a couple of minutes still she understood me. She FINALLY gets my order up on the screen and asks for my full name. Again, I had to YELL it back at her before she finally understood me. Then she said something which sounded like "KAOSHfhgsdfkjh\jkldfhksfgksgd?" I kept saying "SORRY? SORRY? I CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOU?" turns out she was asking if she could call me by my first name...TWAT. She then said there are no notes up on the system so she would have to call the store and then call me back. I asked how long that would take as I urgently needed to go out...she took another 2 minutes to tell me that, just as she did there was a knock at the door....I just hung up on her in the end stupid BINT!

So I open the door and a rather flustered delivery man is there, no apologies for being late...nothing. Just dumps it all on my doorstep and literally makes me feel as though I am inconveniencing HIM! Shoves an electronic thing in my hands for me to sign, wishes me a merry christmas and off he goes...no "is everything ok for you?" or anything...

I am so ANNOYED!!!

Should I complain?? No one even rang to let me know...the customer service is complete SHITE. Almost £6 of my phone credit has been used up, I am not pleased :nope:

I'm annoyed cos I have to nip out to a cash point to get money out to pay for a bed that's being delivered, which could turn up any time after 2! So I can't sit around waiting for my shopping. What am I supposed to do? I'm peed off that no one's even bothered to ring me...GRR!

Can you not phone them and see what's happened to it? xx

Can you not phone them and see what's happened to it? xx

On the phone to someone right now, seems like their call centre is in Africa!! Can't understand a bloody word she's saying and she's rinsing my phone credit :growlmad: I am NOT impressed.

I would complain to head office in writing, that is terrible customer service! I'm not surprised your so annoyed hun, I would be seething x

i would phone your store and complain to the store manager, after all thats where the van comes from that was late, sometimes its quicker and more effective than going through the cust call centres, if you get no joy then defo do it though

I had a problem with them a few weeks ago, my shopping was supposed to be delivered between 5-7pm. They turned up at 9.45pm. I was NOT impressed so I got in touch with their customer services and threatened to shop elsewhere. They gave me free dleivery on my next shop

Sainsburys give you a £10 voucher if they shopping is more than 15 mins outwith the specified time slot - how late were they in the end?

x

i ordered once from asda.
i spent over £100 so was entitled to free delivery, was supposed to come before 12, and it didn't come at all!
i rang, and they said they were running late and would have to deliver in the evening.
however they came the next day before 12, i was fuming and had a go at the delivery guy, and when i got the shopping properly in, you know the item swap(if something you ordered wasn't available they give you the next best thing?) well they switched HP brown sauce to asda own TOMATO sauce, and baked beans to baked beans with saussages! i cant even eat meat. i was so so so fuming, but couldn't be doing with wasting more credit ringing, so left it and never ordered again, and stopped shopping there lol!!

complain to asda house an theyll probably give you a £20.00 giftcard :) x

This is why I wont try asda. So far out of 3 times Tesco have been ace.

The obv anticipate me using them again as the guy left the crates with us to collect next time. Lol. To bad they dont fit in the flat as no where to store the so they are in the hall landing and will probably disappear.

Hun, Tesco's and Sainsbury's are ace here in Chelmsford and not much more expensive, in fact I have always spent less in Sainsbury's than ASDA, esp as their value and own brand range is huge and just as good as some premium ranges! I wouldn't bother with them after this. Also, you get points with these companies and loads of vouchers, esp if you join their baby clubs!

Hun, Tesco's and Sainsbury's are ace here in Chelmsford and not much more expensive, in fact I have always spent less in Sainsbury's than ASDA, esp as their value and own brand range is huge and just as good as some premium ranges! I wouldn't bother with them after this. Also, you get points with these companies and loads of vouchers, esp if you join their baby clubs!

Yeah I was thinking of going with Sainsbury's next time! I can't go with tesco as they won't take visa electron :( Asda can stick it up their arses! xx

I would complain, ASDA are awful for home shopping, Tesco is much better and their customer service is excellent. I emailed them to complain aobut a pack of beans that were damaged on delivery, they phoned me back and apologised and refunded my money...they sort out problems quickly plust their call centre is in Wales I think so they speak English...

I've had issues with Ocado and Tesco in the past...Ocado just didn't turn up one Friday evening, so they delivered everything the next day - complete with wine deducted from bill, and a £40 voucher!

Tesco, however, were utter *&^""%%. They didn't turn up, and we actually had plans - firstly man in CS suggested we drove to get shopping. The car was having it's MOT, but what that had to do with him...?? I informed him we had plans and needed the shopping, he informed me 'that's not my problem'.

I wrote and complained, and got a 'sorry' email and my delivery charge waived. A paltry effort!

Yeah I was thinking of going with Sainsbury's next time! I can't go with tesco as they won't take visa electron :( Asda can stick it up their arses! xx

The sainsburys value range is BETTER than the ASDA normal range some times, well most of the time! And it salso goes further so even tho its a tad more expensive, overall you will use all of it and it and not end up binning stuff - like I do with the asda crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->