Grrr, it's not rocket science (Rant Alert)

pumpkim

Reaction score
Pointless but i need to have a rant :growlmad:

We went to collect the pram today (Babystyle Oyster) after ordering it in November. Rang this morning to check it was all in and ok to collect, which it was so off we went. Got to the shop and it had closed down :shrug: there was a note in the window to say they had moved... fair enough but it would've been nice if they checked when we called that morning that we knew they'd now moved :growlmad: so after wasting money on city centre parking we drove out of town to the new location. There were a few people in the queue in front of me and the girl serving seemed a little scatty to say the least, when it got to our turn, she confirmed it was all ready to take and brought the boxes out, DH took them to the car while I settled the balance.
Got all the way home (about a 50 mile round trip) and was so excited to play with my new toy only to open the box to find they'd given us a silver chassis instead of black :cry::growlmad: I was gutted!

I know we should've checked the boxes before we left the shop so it's partly my fault but I just assumed they'd give us the correct order :dohh:
Got to drive all the way back to swap it tomorrow now, I wish I was the type to complain but I know I'll get there and just go "oh don't worry it's fine" when really I'm furious about the inconvenience!!

Phew, glad to get that off my chest :haha:

On the plus side we're off out for Italian tonight and I've got a new top:happydance:

That would have irritated me too. I think you should have a moan and see if they offer you anything, because they owe you for all the petrol and parking costs! Let your hormones do the talking! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"