grrr! one day i am in one day i am out!!!

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
i have a small bleed yesterday morning since then nothing and temp is up ?
this cycle is driving me nuts!!!
do you think if the witch came to kill you she could to it fast and neat instead of slow and messy!!!!

still waiting after my CD1 as my CM is back to clear for now ...

I had a tiny bit of spotting on Wednesday evening and Thursday morning. Thought it was the witch on her way but when I tested on Thursday, I got "pregnant" on my test so I think mine was deffo implantation or the uterus flushing itself out (I've read this can happen). It was brown but it was so minimal. When I wiped, most of the time, there wasn't anything there. The most I had was on Thursday morning. There was quite a bit of dried brown spotting and then there was a tiny bit on my underwear through the day. I think if I had been wearing black underwear on these days, I probably wouldn't have even noticed. Could this be what you are experiencing?

hi hun it sounds like it could be implantation bleed but i know sometimes the witch likes to linger and make you wait and be horrid so i dont want to get your hopes up by saying it is iykwim.

have you tested recently (sorry if you have i just don't have a good memory) maybe it ight be worthwhile doing one at least you would know for definate. x

How annoying for you!! When :witch: showed me in Sept (4 days late) I started off with brown spotting. I was gutted when she decided to show our full self. However, as others have said may be is good news??? Oh i do hope so....
:hug:

miel - honey your chart is looking amazing. I am happy for you and really hoping that this is your month. super :hug:

Miel, that means youre still not out yet! Im still hoping for you. :hug:

My friend who is now 4 months gone got a bit of spotting when AF was due, then nothing followed by a :bfp: I hope the same happens for u. XXX

:test: --- :blush: Sorry, I am a bad influence.

I really really hope this is your month! I do not know how to read charts but things are sounding very interesting!!!!!!! :happydance:

:witch:, Stay away from my friend!!!!! :gun:

I have my fingers crossed so tightly for you hunni! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Oh Miel. I hope it's a good sign, but I know the :witch: is always mean to you, with the spotting and everything. I'm hoping for the best, I'm so sad to lose your journal :cry:

:hug: ... stay away :witch:

Hun, this is great - you're still in. Right if no spotting tomorrow I insist you test!!!!! xx

I'm excited for you. Please let us know when you test. Fingers crossed!

i am going to see what happen tomorrow to see if she show up or maybe in the middle of the night we will see...if nothing then i may :)...
but i am mentally ok as i already got my break down on friday so if she show ! she show and i will move on !
thanks girls!

Hey hun - your chart does look really good, the dip yesterday along with the spotting could really have been implantation, it's the right time for it, especially since it went back up today. Much :hugs: !! I hope she stays away and it's a BFP!

Your chart looks really good!!! Good luck!

Going back up today is a good sign......!!!! Crossing all fingers!

:)
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"