grrr! one day i am in one day i am out!!!

well the witch never came last night ...one more day and tomorrow i will be officially late for my longest cycle :)...really hope she doesn't show today!!!

my shortess cycle end at cd 23 . af Start cd24
long cycle end at CD26 AF start CD27

Today we are CD27!!!

I have my fingers crossed for you. I really hope this is your month.

couldn't sleep last night ...i was so nervous !!!!
i keep praying she doesn't show!!! but i am not out of the hood yet...i know that!
it's going to be a long day!!!

Good Luck Miel.......:happydance:

I really hope NOT to be your cycle buddy in the future.!
Keeping everything crossed.....keep us updated.
X

good luck hun really hope this is it for you and not nasty :witch: playing tricks on you! x

Oh, Miel sweetie it is starting to sound very hopeful for you....I know i would be getting very excited now! I really want this for you.

Don't you usually spot for a few days prior too? Lots of love and luck to you darling :hugs:

:happydance: It sounds really good! Fingers still crossed for you!:dust:

yay! :happydance: ohhhh yay! So when are you testing? :dust: and lots of love to you!

Take the day off work and just lie in bed, really still!!! JK If AF doesn't come by tomorrow am you're going to test?
Keeping ALL my fingers and toes crossed.

Oooooo sounds and looks really good Miel!! I hope this is it for you hun!! Best of luck and lots of :dust: for you! When are you testing? Everything crossed for you!(Except my legs of course! :haha: ) Keep us posted!! :hugs:

By the way, I was looking at your chart/charts and noticed that usually on day of AF your temp drops to 97.9 but its still up at 98.2. I would think that that's a good sign! ;)

:hug::hugs:
I really hope this is it for you.........
You have all my positive thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!

well AF is here full flow at nowhere :(...t's ok meeting with my doctor on the 12!!!
thank you girls!

:cry::hugs:
The good news: lots of progress can be made this month with the doc. Finally, you'll get some of the answers you deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->