• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

grrr whats going on?!?!

nickysdestiny

Blessed by God Himself
Reaction score
ok here is a pic of the 3 test (well 3 of the tests) i've taken...2 are faint pos while the other is neg...they are hard to see now but they didn't look like evap lines cuz they had the same color as the control just faint...but have a look please

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/nickysdestiny/pregnancy%20stuff/DSCF3240.jpg

How many dpo are you? Can you get a FR?

How many dpo are you? Can you get a FR?

I am only8 or 9dpo (1st period in almost a year with no provera to induce it so not sure) and as for the FR i'll wait to spend the $15-18 till around the 15th or 16th

Id definately reccomend testing with a different brand hun or even just a different batch of tests if you can for now.But no denying the 2 faint positives are there

Your still wwwaaaaayyyy to early hon. Resist the urge to test again with ic's until 12 dpo (or 11 at the earliest). It's hit and miss how much hormone your wee holds at this time. Average is 12 dpo for a very faint but there +

yes I agree with Pippin hun, IC's are very hit and miss in the early stages, we have all been there!!

I can definitely see the lines hun, fingers crossed for you when you test with a FR. x

I'm starting to think those ICs are crap...:hissy: ahhh to resist the urge..its hard once the flood gates have been opened lol. :blush:

Thanks for the input, I think I will attempt to wait till my original test date of the 15th to use the FR that I caved and bought.

the breasts are starting to get sore the icky tummy comes and goes but again it could all be in my head with wishful thinking :dohh:

The way the ink has ran on a couple of them makes me think evap but you're probably better off using a more reliable test. ICs are notorious for them. I've had one that looks just like your first test. Broke my heart, it did.

The way the ink has ran on a couple of them makes me think evap but you're probably better off using a more reliable test. ICs are notorious for them. I've had one that looks just like your first test. Broke my heart, it did.

I think the ink on that one is because I accidentally droped it back in the sample after I read it :dohh::dohh:

but your right I will be testing with a FR come the 15th or so...

I have one the same as the faint positive one. Or, I had. I was convinced I was pregnant but something about the test didn't sit right to me. you see the way the ink is at the top of the test? Thats what mine was like. Cheapies are cursed, seriously. They are like mental torture.

No update to give, I am too scared to take my FR test dont care to see another :bfn: those ICs I bought were crap, the ink bled ghost lines showed up almost imediately some had indents from the perservative that was packaged with them and the dye clung to those indents :hissy::hissy:

it was nice to be excited for a little bit, maybe I'll test with FR tomorrow like I had planned

Thanks for asking :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...t-negative-pregnancy-test-s-add-yours-67.html

After reading your post and seeing your pics, I went and had a go at some cheapies. It seems, without fail, they show up evaps. Have posted them at the bottom of this thread. Did any of yours look like that?

It's just annoying, is what it is, getting our hopes up. From now on, am not using them again.

its so fustrating because you start to convience yourself that you are to the point you believe you have all the symptoms: sore boobs, face flushed, slight cramping, increased bathroom trips, upset tummy. :hissy:

I guess its all in Gods timing not ours

Ah, yes, I stopped believing in it being in God's hands a LONNNNG time ago. Hee, it's in the IVF doctor's hands, now, for me.

well to each her own...personally I believe even with medical intervention its still ultimitly up to God :blush: I will give it one more shot in the AM my original test date (tomorrow) but will probably keep going till all my tests are gone :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"