Grrr!!!!

stephj25

Reaction score
So, hubby gets back from work. I have tea ready on the table for him, I've made his sandwiches for tomorrow and cleaned up etc. he sits playing chess on his iphone for about 2 hours after tea which I have no problem with because it's his way of winding down. He then tells me he's going in the shower about half hour before our bedtime. My response was 'don't forget it's sex night' which he smiled at.
So anyway, I didn't hear the shower so came upstairs 20 mins later and he's only bloody fast asleep in bed!! I am so annoyed!!

It's bad enough going through the stress of ttc, but when you can't get sperm on a high day just because your dh doesn't understand the importance it just rubs salt in the wound that little bit more.

Sorry ladies, I know I'm being petty. just needed to get that all written down. I feel better now. Thank you for being here!! Xxx

I completely feel you!! My DH has been guilty of this is past cycles..hope that this has no effect and this will be your lucky month x

:hugs: Well that sucks but he must have been really tired. I think I would have probably used my charms and woke him up suggestively, maybe you could try that next time.

I had this the other night he was tired and we went to bed and he just fell asleep straight away :(

My DH did this all the time when we were Ttc #1
I used to get so mad and be convinced that he wasn't up for having a baby as much as me, I threw a strop and chucked all my pregnancy books in the bin once I was ready to give up, but it turned out we'd already done enough that cycle. :baby:

Looking back now I think it's funny how I was acting! we spend all our time thinking about Ttc and it takes over your life, it's not the same for the blokes, and sometimes they really are just tired! :haha:

:hugs:

:hugs: Well that sucks but he must have been really tired. I think I would have probably used my charms and woke him up suggestively, maybe you could try that next time.

Why didn't you jump him?

:flower:

I did!! I woke him up and tried to get him in the mood and he just said 'i'm tired' and muttered something under his breath which had the 'f' word in it. He apologised this morning but I still haven't got a clue what he said!! he did finish work at 7 though so had just done a 12 hour shift. Maybe I should give him a break tonight...I'll jump him tomorrow on my birthday, he can't say no then! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->