grrr...

welshmummy2be

mummy of 2 (one angel) x
Reaction score
is any one else fed up of people (men in particular that you know) saying you'll struggle during labour/ that you need to exercise or you'll be tired during labour/ that everything you say you plan to do when LO arrives wont happen...basically putting a stinker on what ever you say do.

i am grrr lol good thing im in a good mood because if i wasnt id :gun: them for pure ignorance of how marvelous us ladies are when it comes to child birth and mother hood :thumbup: i know that if we (being a women) want anything we, we will get and get everything we want for our LOs no matter what because we (as women) are total genius' :haha: lol x x

Yeah...had loads of my OH's work mates try this one...I offered to shove a grapefruit up their wee wee hole and see how they cope with it...

that shut them up...
xx

Yeah...had loads of my OH's work mates try this one...I offered to shove a grapefruit up their wee wee hole and see how they cope with it...

that shut them up...
xx

:haha: love it...will be trying it next time lol x

I remember my hubby saying something along those lines 'How are you going to cope in labour if you can't cope with this' .. this specific thing was our daughters foot stuck in my ribs causing them to move apart (ouch!!)

He had to eat his words though because he couldn't believe how well I coped with labour!

Thankfully no one has said anything like that to me this time, other than a few 'how will you cope with 2 so young' comments .. :dohh:

xXx

Ignore them, men dont have an opinion until they themselves have given birth!

Oh grrrrrr is right!! This pisses me off seriously. Specially when I'm hearing this bs from a heavy, heavily bearded mountain man-like man, would you believe?? The bizarre acting labour scene of this creature yelping and cursing as this is supposed to be WHO again? Like he or any man for that matter could have a f8cking clue...

How about breastfeeding advice? Or ''Tesa, you will be so sick of waking up in the middle of the night with a crying baby tisk tisk.'' seriously this is amusing. My DH replies: ''Actually she is really good with things like that.'' :kiss:

That shut his trap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"