grrrr feeling like rubbish..

nalini878

Reaction score
hi ladies, feeling the need for a vent so apologies in advance!!!

I ended up in hospital on saturday night as I couldnt breathe properly and it felt like someone was sat on my chest, walking etc was just too much for me and I got rushed in.

They thought it may have been a clot on my lung and did several tests and scans etc, they released me on tuesday with the all clear from a clot and just said it was probably an infection somewhere but my chest was clear.

Since leaving the hospital I have started to feel worse, but not with my chest. Everyday another new symptom to add to the list...
1st the sweating ridiculous amounts at night as if my body is trying to get rid of an infection, my ears hurting, glands feeling swollen, sore throat, headache, aching all over, tired but cant sleep, today I have completely lost my voice and I can feel it moving to my chest and a cough is starting.

Today I went to my GP and he checked everything and said it was all clear and everything seemed fine, he said I definitely have a virus somewhere because of my blood results and the effect its having on my blood sugar but there is nothing they can do anyway.

Just feel really rubbish and frustrated that no one can say what is wrong as it makes me feel like I am making it all up.

Im also worried as to what it could be doing to my baby if no one knows what it is!!!!

sorry rant over, but thankyou for reading. I feel better for typing it all out!!

xxxx

I would go back in a couple days if you don't feel better. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Sorry you're feeling so ill! :hugs: I hope you start improving soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->