GRRRR! Phonecalls!!

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Aaaaaargh! I really need a little rant, lol!

My FiL knows that for the past couple of weeks, we've been having real trouble getting Sophie to go to sleep at night...it's been any time between 1 and 2am that she has been going to sleep and it's been a nightmare.

Today she only napped after her breakfast then had a really quick nap late afternoon and woke up tired and grumpy, so I bathed her at 6, she had her bottle and fell asleep over it and we got her into bed. She was sound asleep by 7.

DH and I both had on our facebook statuses something along the lines of "Ssssshhhh, Sophie is sleeping in her bed already!" and FiL wrote on mine "This is Sophie we're talking about, it won't last" - then PHONED THE HOUSE PHONE AND WOKE HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he laughed when DH said she'd woken up!

Now she is wide awake again and we are back to square one :grr::grr:

I know we can't expect people not to phone, but it's just when he knew the problems we've been having, and knew she was sleeping!!!!!!

i hate that. We've told everyone to ring mobiles. I never answer the house phone anyway x

We take the house phone off the hook! Works a treat! XXX

You know, ive told them a thousand times but it can still happen in the heat of a rangers game :dohh:

After seeing your status, that was very ignorant of him

In laws are a goatal nuisance. I've actually started putting Daisy to bed Kalgan hour lateras my MIL insists on phoning at ten past 7 every night. Stupid old goat.

Nice typo Katie :dohh:
Kalgan is a good word, so I'll leave it, but I meant 'half an' :lol:

Nice typo Katie :dohh:
Kalgan is a good word, so I'll leave it, but I meant 'half an' :lol:

:rofl: - I was wondering if it was a word I hadn't heard of!!!! It sounds like it means lots of hours later!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: Hahaha. Oops, maybe I shouldn't use BnB on my phone so much! DYAC!

We turn the ringer off on our home phone - noone ever calls anymore as we don't answer!

how rude, something similar happened today just got LO asleep in my arms when phone rang and his eyes were wide open, i do tell people to only ring my mobile as i usually have that handy

:O How annoying! I hope he read the ''No. It didn't last.'' comment! What a berk :dohh: can you unplug your phone and say you wont be taking any calls late evening now as it wakes Sophie? :nope: That's really frustrating!
xxx

Well if it was me I would wait till around 2am to when you think he would be sleeping then call him! Surely he won't like getting woke up either!:devil:

Makes me glad I don't have a house phone...seriously what is the point in them anymore?!

The home phone doesn't wake Ruby up but if it did, it would be unplugged! It's never anyone we want to talk to anyway.

Now, the post coming through the door, that's another thing entirely. During naps if I see the postman approaching I open the door and wait so stupid junk mail clattering through the letterbox doesn't wake her!

:O How annoying! I hope he read the ''No. It didn't last.'' comment! What a berk :dohh: can you unplug your phone and say you wont be taking any calls late evening now as it wakes Sophie? :nope: That's really frustrating!
xxx

I wrote that comment seconds after he phoned so hopefully he would take it the way it was meant!! I was so annoyed that he laughed when DH said she had just woken up :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->