Grrrrr I'm so TIRED of being constipated!!!!!!

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
:growlmad: My ass hurts!!!! I posted last week about worrying that straining was going to hurt the baby and that I had a baseball size poop in there...but I've been drinking water, eating prunes, using suppositories, eating fiber....and NOTHING is working!!! I already have hemmorhoids...and they are bleeding profusely now everytime I go. Anyone have ANY suggestions?? Its hard and big every single time...I'm sooo frustrated with this! Sorry for the info overload...I'm just tired of this :wacko:

i hear u...thats al im saying lol but yea im pushing my poo out rather than the natural, out it comes...mmmm loverly

aww I feel your pain!!! Im either constipated or have extreme diarrhoea :shrug:

I just give in and take a mild laxative, but honestly if nothing's helping go to your GP, he will be able to prescribe you one that is not harmful to bubba :)

A bit embarassing but it beats having a bleeding butt~ and dreading having to go every time :hugs:

Not for this...it started last week. I see my OB tomorrow and I will ask for some suggestions...its been a rough weekend though.

:( im sure your OB will be able to help u out or give you some advice..i had this with 1st pregnancy...im happy to report they went completely after giving birth.... also braven when u hit 2nd trimester your constipation should get better hun xx

:( im sure your OB will be able to help u out or give you some advice..i had this with 1st pregnancy...im happy to report they went completely after giving birth.... also braven when u hit 2nd trimester your constipation should get better hun xx

Ohhh I hope so...we're so close! Just a couple more weeks! I'm hoping the MS and the constipation both take a hike soon!

I'm still constipated and have been since 3+6 lol sometimes I go 10 days without going and when I do I really have to push that rock out,before pregnancy I went daily with no trouble at all so it's been a BIG change lol xx

I'm still constipated and have been since 3+6 lol sometimes I go 10 days without going and when I do I really have to push that rock out,before pregnancy I went daily with no trouble at all so it's been a BIG change lol xx

Ahh no, not what I wanted to hear! lol :dohh: Doctor has got to give me some recommendations...this hurts! And the amount of blood coming out isn't just a little dot...its like two wipes of the toiler paper. Ugh

I take Lactulose every day to prevent the extreme owwww that I was suffering. It's perfectly safe for pregnant women and loosens everything without making you explosive.

I take Lactulose every day to prevent the extreme owwww that I was suffering. It's perfectly safe for pregnant women and loosens everything without making you explosive.

What is Lactulose?

Erm, it's a clear sugary tasting liquid that I take in a glass of water. The pharmacist here gave it to me when I explained my problem. You might need a prescription for it there, not too sure.
It's a stool softener rather than a laxative and it's SUCH a godsend.

Ahhh ok...I'll look into that. I knew laxatives were no no's but wasn't sure about stool softener.

Go see Yr doctor hun and they will give u lactulose or similar. I had this with dd. You dont want to end up with piles!! Not nice xxx

Mrs_Random swears by Physillium Husk...its a herbal stool softener.

Go see Yr doctor hun and they will give u lactulose or similar. I had this with dd. You dont want to end up with piles!! Not nice xxx

Ha, I've already got em. I've had em for years now...hence all the bleeding now :cry:

:( .. im in the same boat. I've drunk so much pure orange im surprised i've not been tangoed !!. Nothing seems to work so i may just take up your suggestions with the lactulose. I don't know if they'll give me it cause i have digestive issues as it is, but i can't go on like this.

Ahh no, not what I wanted to hear! lol :dohh: Doctor has got to give me some recommendations...this hurts! And the amount of blood coming out isn't just a little dot...its like two wipes of the toiler paper. Ugh

Awwwww sorry babe,I know there's lots of stuff the doc can give u to sort it out,I'm just one of those people who will decide to suffer coz i'd worry either way lol I stayed awake with chronic tootheache coz I was too scared to take paracetomol and now I don't wanna go to the doctors incase ill people make me ill.I swear pregnancy has made me a paranoid wreck,I'd go to the docs for the slightest thing before lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->