Grrrrr

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
Anyway as you know I have these forums anyway they died on me last night, so I had to set up a new one for my friends over there, anyway something that annoys me is this one person set up her own and its kind of like whos the best, it didnt have to be this way, and apparentely she dont have time to be on mine as such cos shes busy with her own.

Arggggggggg anyway im p'd off cos you do so much for people and they screw you over, luckily ive a few loyal friends that are back with me, but it seems like one big competition now on whos going ot get the most members its so petit.

Rant over

Cat
xxxx

Did you have everything wiped Cat? :shock: What happened?

Whos doing that to you? :(

I installed falling hearts but it kind of over wrote my forum index, and now I cant log in to get rid of it, the new one is looking better anyway but its just a shame I cant get into the old one.

Just one of the members but it dont matter cause I can get myself up and running again. :D

Cat
xxxx

:hugs: there is always one! x

~*~*Cat*~*~ said:
Anyway as you know I have these forums anyway they died on me last night, so I had to set up a new one for my friends over there, anyway something that annoys me is this one person set up her own and its kind of like whos the best, it didnt have to be this way, and apparentely she dont have time to be on mine as such cos shes busy with her own.

Arggggggggg anyway im p'd off cos you do so much for people and they screw you over, luckily ive a few loyal friends that are back with me, but it seems like one big competition now on whos going ot get the most members its so petit.

Rant over

Cat
xxxx

it's petty...........oh the irony

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583