Grrrrrr!!!

ellasmummy

Reaction score
Im am just so fed up now!! :hissy:

Last night i had cramps, have been having them for 2weeks so was normal for me, just last night they were more painful then they have been. My feet were swollen, but have gone down today! I had excrutiating back ache to the point where it was just unbearable!! :cry:

Then these wierd pains started coming, they were like really strong burning/stinging pains at the very bottom of my tummy and i had to grit my teeth when they came! Never felt anything like it but was soo uncomfortable!

Had a rubbish night sleep, needed a wee waaay more than normal, was still having the odd few pains. So today i am so tired and grumpy and to top it off ive had the runs. :blush: Come from nowhere though as i havent eaten anything spicy or anything that i dont normally eat.

Sorry for the moan! I am just getting so down, i want all this to just stop and leave me alone or just turn into labour!! Its making the last few weeks i have left to spend with my daughter unbearable. Im starting to snap at her for no reason :cry:

Thanks for replying hun :hugs:

Just wanted to get out how i feel. No one else understands what its like so its easier talking to people that have been through it or are going through it. xx

Thats sounds so crap honey. I hope it is a sign of your impending labour!!!:hug:

Its so fustrating isnt it when you wish it would just turn into something more and it doesnt. Hopefully its just your body getting ready and doing what it has to and baby will be here very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->