Grrrrrrrrr The Bloody Cheek Of Some People!!!!

IrishGirl

Katies Mam&Expecting
Reaction score
OMG im sooooooooo peed off!!!!!!!!On another site i was on a thread about venting to get you through TTC.Well this girl was on and wrecked my head.She said that pregnancy should be reserved for women who are married!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF I felt like going all:ninja:on her ass.Im with my OH 10 and a half years!!!!!!!!!!!!!She was with her DH just over 2 years EH HELLO!!!!The effing cheek of her grrrrrrrrr.I feel sorry for her DH putting up with a tormented Biotch like that:gun::gun::gun:Now rant over i just had to get it off my chest lol:wacko:

Has this ever happened to any of you.I feel sooooooo anoyed.Or am i over reacting??

Ur not over reacting hun. Sometimes i think if people have nothing nice to say they should try not opening their nasty mouths to start with. Pregnancy is not reserved for married people what century does she think shes in. dont let her get to you hun! x

Ur not over reacting hun. Sometimes i think if people have nothing nice to say they should try not opening their nasty mouths to start with. Pregnancy is not reserved for married people what century does she think shes in. dont let her get to you hun! x

Agreed! What a silly cow! She's not worth your energy!

That was pretty rude of her, just bc you are married doesnt mean you are better suitable for ttc! Any couple, or any person that feels they are ready to have a child, then that is the time to ttc! I think that was pretty heartless for her to say!

Bloody cheek :growlmad:

I'm married and I don't remember being given a permit slip to have a baby? Must check with wifey to see if the registrar gave it to her :winkwink:

Seriously, don't give her any more of your time - not worth the aggro x

Thanks girls.She did my nut in.We have our little girl over 3 times longer than shes even married.The choice should be up to the person its self.What a load of bull she talks.I mean whats a piece of paper if your this happy???I mean she saw my sigi,she knows what weve been through and how long were TTC#2.Ah some people like to be pathetic.I dunno how sad can 1 person be!!!!

The following quote comes to mind:

"Artificial intelligence will never be able to overcome natural stupidity."

Thus spake Arkas, Greek cartoonist extraordinaire.

The following quote comes to mind:

"Artificial intelligence will never be able to overcome natural stupidity."

Thus spake Arkas, Greek cartoonist extraordinaire.

Very well said lol.She must be a very very stupid unintelligent person.:haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->