Grumpiness - normal in early pregnancy or sign of mc?

oops_a_baby

Reaction score
My period would be due any day now and even though I've had lots and lots of BFP's (poas every day!) I realised today that I am in a really foul mood. Properly grumpy and snappy just like before AF strikes.
Could this be a sign of an impending mc or is it totally normal to be a complete bitch?

I was an absolute maniac with DS, mood swinging all over the place! If you're getting decent lines, not bleeding or in pain I wouldnt jump straight to mc.

Good luck hon x

Being bitchy isn't a sign of an MC. I'm constantly bitchy and short of patience during pregnancy. I hate it. Much calmer and less of a teller when I'm not lol

i got my usual pms symptoms right before i found out, but a lot of pms symptoms are also early pregnancy symptoms. I don't think theres any signs of a miscarriage other than extremely painful cramping and excessive bleeding. Some women don't even find out till they go in for an ultrasound. I've been crying most of the day and during my entire shower so theres that mood to look forward to as well ;)

I had the worst chip on my shoulder for several weeks after my bfp! It was awful and I often found myself telling myself go shut up!! Lol

I've had horrible mood swings the entire first trimester, I think that's really normal.

My temper is sorted than a short thing that's really short! I have zero patience right now....

Phew, glad it's not just me! I don't feel too snappy today (although it is still early).
I'm still constantly nauseous, my boobs ache and I am exhausted so I guess it's no surprise that I am a little short tempered!

I am on a moody roller coaster these days. One minute I love everybody, the next I just wanna shout at them for whatever they're doing... Can remember that I was very peaceful later on in pregnancy so just hoping that will be sooner rather than later! My poor family!

Yep normal I'm a mixture of angry & crazy most days. Oh the joys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->