grumpy and irritable!

candycrush

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I am in such a bad mood tonight! hubby is out getting drunk at a work do, and I've been on my own all day. normally I wouldn't care too much, but I'm grumpy today!
I still don't know too many people around here yet so am missing having a social life, obviously can't have a glass of wine to cheer me up, and can't even gorge on chocolate as I keep getting reminded 'not to eat for two' >:-( I am pissed off and resenting hubby as he is out having fun and I'm stuck at home with crap telly afteras day of chores...
sorry ladies just felt like a moan! hope it's just hormones as it normally takes quite a lot to put me in a bad mood!

Oh, enjoy some chocolate and a nice glass of red wine! Red wine increases circulation.. as long as you aren't getting tipsy, I'm sure you & baby will be fine.

It won't hurt.. if it'll elevate your mood, GO FOR IT :hugs:

I would like to commiserate with you on grumpiness, my DH doesn't party without me, but he came home the other day and he told me I should get up earlier. I was snappy and told him I was pregnant and sick at the time! I felt terrible later as I don't snap at him. Sorry you're stuck at home...definitely have some chocolate, obviously not a massive quantity, but I don't see why you can't have a few pieces. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->