grumpy and irritable!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by candycrush, Oct 11, 2013.

1. candycrush

candycrush Pregnant with #1

I am in such a bad mood tonight! hubby is out getting drunk at a work do, and I've been on my own all day. normally I wouldn't care too much, but I'm grumpy today!
    I still don't know too many people around here yet so am missing having a social life, obviously can't have a glass of wine to cheer me up, and can't even gorge on chocolate as I keep getting reminded 'not to eat for two' >:-( I am pissed off and resenting hubby as he is out having fun and I'm stuck at home with crap telly afteras day of chores...
    sorry ladies just felt like a moan! hope it's just hormones as it normally takes quite a lot to put me in a bad mood!

2. megrenade

megrenade Well-Known Member

Oh, enjoy some chocolate and a nice glass of red wine! Red wine increases circulation.. as long as you aren't getting tipsy, I'm sure you & baby will be fine.

It won't hurt.. if it'll elevate your mood, GO FOR IT :hugs:

3. azure girl

azure girl Baking #3

I would like to commiserate with you on grumpiness, my DH doesn't party without me, but he came home the other day and he told me I should get up earlier. I was snappy and told him I was pregnant and sick at the time! I felt terrible later as I don't snap at him. Sorry you're stuck at home...definitely have some chocolate, obviously not a massive quantity, but I don't see why you can't have a few pieces. :)