GS Leeds Meet up :) *Original Post updated*

A

AppleBlossom

Ok so the meet has been decided :)

The Meet will be in Leeds on 26th till 27th November.

Now we need to decide on transport, hotels for those who are staying, and what we will be doing in the day/night :happydance:

Update: I have PM'ed everyone that has said they would like to come. Waiting for confirmation from all of them as to whether they are going or not. Will put the list here and delete names where appropriate :)

Daniellek
x-mummytobe-x
Missmummymoo- Maybe
Buttonnose82
Sophxx
Eternalrose
Leeds forever
Linzi
Kerrie-x
Jemma_x
Isil
Amy-Lea
Princessellie
Windmills
x-amy-x
Classyburd
Honey08
Mrsbop
Booth
Kimboowee
Purpledaisy2
Embo216
Jms895​

I don't know about Liverpool I wouldn't beabke to get there :haha: I'd get lost!! Lol.
I keep thinking about a Trafford centre meet though, or did u want to do Liverpool? X

are you going to do something during the day or just night? i wont be able to do night but would be intrested if it was day time! x

It was going to be a night thing like the Blackpool meet :) and not necessarily Liverpool, could do Manchester, Chester, anywhere, just make a suggestion x

Ohhh yeh your talking about night time went you :dohh: ignore my TC comment then :haha:

was just coming to do this and you beat me :rofl: ...the suggestions for north was manchester liverpool leeds york sheffield glasgow newcastle ...was gunna do a poll xx

im gonna keep a eye on this one has well has the other and see where it is x x

It depends where and when for me :) Not one for traveling far on my own.

Depends where aswell im not good with transport on my own lol.

newcastle would be spot on though :haha:

I voted Liverpool :) I could probably do most of them though but I wouldn't be able to do Glasgow, too far away

I think we'll leave the corsets out of it this time though :haha:

lol ill most likely be wearing one i wear one every weekend i go out a underbust one though :haha:

I'd be interested depending on when it was and where it is xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->