GTA Meet up *poll*

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
there's talk of a meet up at the Toronto Zoo on another thread, so I thought I'd post in here to make it easier to keep track of.

We're pretty much open for any time in May/June except for the last weekend of May when we will probably be moving. I figured it's best to go before it gets to hot out? Also maybe a weekday so that it would be less crowded? (I've never actually been to the zoo here though so others feel free to give your input). Everyone's welcome TTC/PG/Have a baby.

So what month do you think? Weekdays better? If we can get a few dates together I can set up a poll and we can all vote to see what works best for everyone.

As I mentioned, a Friday would work better for me. Along with being able to have my OH drive it would be less busy! Anytime is fine for me!

Friday's would work for me than I could possible convince Stan to call in sick *cough cough* and rent a car and drive down--would be oh so much easier than trying to take public transit

Anytime works for me. I'm about 5 minutes from the zoo! :happydance:

If we're all bringing our OH's, I'll need some notice to get Andrew to call in too!!! :rofl:

But I agree - weekday is good - there are lots of school trips, but I'm sure it'll still be less busy than it would on a weekend.

And whatever month is fine for me too! Just not the last week of May for me either as I have a bunch of things to do for my cousins upcoming wedding!

:wohoo: I'm excited! I love the zoo! :)

let's get voting! Choose whichever Friday would work best for you. Need to decide soon if OH's are coming as most will probably need to request off work

Originally I thought May 15th, but maybe it should be earlier... in case it's a crap day out we could always replan for the next week. I just talked about it with my OH and he's totally down with it

:wohoo:

:wohoo: Who else is GTA? I know tasha and natalie and I've sent them messages. Not sure whereabouts ryder is? and there are girls in Mississauga but I don't remember usernames! :wacko:

I belive Ryder is in Belleville. :)

sent her a message :wohoo: Will try to look for the others after dinner, I KNOW there are more on here

:hissy: I wish I could join you ladies...but..we are in Saskatchewan now :( I'm all on my lonesome out here

:cry: Awwww.... for some reason I thought you lived in the GTA!!!!

I'd love to come but Fridays are no good for me. OH works all day and because I'm in Grimsby, it's way too long of a trip to make myself. My only available weekdays are tuesday and wed (OH has those off)

:( Well as I said we're pretty flexible so if we find a lot of others who can't make it we can consider different days

Anytime works for me. I don't really have a preference.
Only thing I have to watch - is I'm not allowed to lift anything but him til 6 weeks... So I'd probably have to go for the 15th.. Errrm.. Stupid sections!

Im pretty flexible, but if it is the weekday I will be coming with Jasmine alone, Tom works midnights so its a bit harder then just booking a day off.

I'm sure if we gave enough notice my OH could switch his day off... although it definitely is easier for us on a Friday. I'm flexible though, if too many people need a weekday I'm sure I can switch!

im already going to the zoo may 8th if you go then

i live 2.5 hrs away so thats the only time ill be around, but whatever works for people

and i dont use this site anymore, so ill have to private messaged to be informed about anything as it goes right to my email, thanks!

Im pretty flexible, but if it is the weekday I will be coming with Jasmine alone, Tom works midnights so its a bit harder then just booking a day off.

Stan doesn't even know about this yet, guess I should go tell him. :rofl:

:wohoo: This should be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"