GTA Meet

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Anyone interested? Do any of these weekends work for you girls? I'm pretty open weekends/weekdays (the joys of being a stay at home mom :D)

right now i'm unemployed.. i have nothing to do, any day... lol. i'm fairly close to you too vickie! in the beaches right at the end of queen right by vic park!
providing i don't manage to wrangle myself a job between now and Nov 8th, I could do something the 8th!!!
When was that baby show?!

oh i just checked! it's on the 8th!
i'm game for going to the baby show!!

I'm up for going to the show Nov. 8 :happydance:

Anyone else?

Stan tells me the Metro Centre is about 10-15 minute walk from our area, so we can either meet up here and go together (maybe do lunch at my place?) or meet up there? Whatever works best for everyone. Anyone interested can pop me a PM and I'll give directions to my place

well, i am in! :)
do you have parking at your place?? that i don't have to worry about getting towed or anything? i'd have to drive it'd be a never ending walk from where i am! LMAO!

We do have parking, it's first come first serve, but if you come early enough on Saturday (before mid afternoon I'd say) chances of getting a spot are extremely good.

Just adding that we live on a transit stop, very easy to get to our place from Union, so if someone wants to come that doesn't have a car, if you can get to Union, you can easily get to our place :D

i might get OH to drive me!
also - with Union, for those of us walking, it might be easier to meet anyone coming off the train at Union, cause it's one block from where the show is!
just another idea! :)

We're pretty open to meet up at Union, here, or the show (if we meet up anywhere but my place Stan will more than likely come with me so he can help me with the stroller :lol: plus he can take Hannah off my hands if she ends up in bad mood :rofl:)

Late morning/Early afternoon works best for us....any letter than 4-5 and Hannah can get quite cranky

Are there many other BnBers from the GTA !?!

Ah! I can't do the 8th, OH and I have to go to our home town that weekend...

SORRY!! :(

Crap. How did I miss this thread? :dohh:

I can't on the 8th, it's my baby shower! :happydance: Anything after that I'm not too sure about, as I I'm kinda getting closer and closer to the main event and my OH will kill me if I take off on the Go Train down to Toronto.

Unless anyone wants to come up to Barrie? LOL! :( Awww, I want to go though.

I'd go to Barrie, if we had a car :( But I can't put Hannah on a Go bus (no seat belts). Ah well one of these days we'll all find a day and place that works for us :)

Wow, we're a brutal bunch, eh? :rofl:

Hopefully the cosmic universe will align properly for us so we can do a meet! :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->