• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Guaranteed Job!

samisshort

Mama to 2 boys
Reaction score
Me and OH have been trying to get a job for months now! In the economy we live in, it's almost impossible for even a 25 year old to get a job at McDonalds. Being 16, it is impossible. :wacko:

But! OH's mother told us today that she is going to buy a little corner store that used to be a bar, and make it into a Mexican restaurant! (she makes the best, TRUST ME :haha:) And she told me that Marco (my OH), Ony (his brother), and I all have a guaranteed job as soon as she gets it running! :happydance: I couldn't be any happier! I'll finally be able to go out and spoil my little monkey boy!

This was a pointless thread, I just needed to get out my excitement:cloud9:

Congratulations! That's awesome! :thumbup: It's great knowing you can spoil the LO. I dread going to work, but just keep thinking - more money to spoil baby! :happydance:

Congratulations! That's awesome! :thumbup: It's great knowing you can spoil the LO. I dread going to work, but just keep thinking - more money to spoil baby! :happydance:

Oh I dread it too because of my low iron - it makes me dizzy and I have to sit down a lot, but I think OH's mom would go easy on me :haha: And it's sooo worth it! Because I went to the mall today with OH to buy baby clothes, and I saw a baby bath I really wanted to buy, but I didn't have any money, so a job is definitely what I need

For sure! It'll be worth it. And she BETTER go easy on you! Haha. She's gotta be a good boss or else she's being a bad grandma. :smug:

Yay! That's great news! :happydance:
I can't even afford much spoiling with a job thanks to the expenses getting to work and paying for my stooopid car tax/insurance. :(

Aw, that's awesome!
I hope everything goes well for her buisness :flow:

So jealous!!
I so badly want to get back into working, even whilst pregnant :laugh2: Doubt it will happen for me though :)
But good news for you babe xx

That's great news! Although you should be able to get a temporary christmas job in the meantime - everywhere is looking for people just now :flower:. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"